What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jenny's RC screw & nut kit for the Felony....just good to have the extra screws and they can also work with my Infraction v1

Always had an idea to pull my 1/10 RC...heck the 1/7 with this guy. I pre-ordered today have to be honest might be more a looker and shelf queen but I do have a buddy that can build a trailer...Cen new Ford Dually
Screen Shot 2020-09-09 at 5.50.32 PM.png

Jenny's RC screw & nut kit for the Felony....just good to have the extra screws and they can also work with my Infraction v1

Always had an idea to pull my 1/10 RC...heck the 1/7 with this guy. I pre-ordered today have to be honest might be more a looker and shelf queen but I do have a buddy that can build a trailer...Cen new Ford Dually
View attachment 99192
I think that thing needs some SC Badlands, a brushless system, and a radio.

PPS motor mount + diff mount + diff cover

Can't really justify it apart for the fact that I'm a sucker for high end machined stuff, clever engineering and I like supporting the little guys offering superior alternatives to mass produced stuff. :)

New jewelry for the Kraton.

Seriously, this is absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to install it.

IMG_20200910_135944.jpg

Bought a fully customized and truggified Typhon 6s from my good buddy @Lorenzo_arrma_army. Comes with M2C chassis, Voltage towers and suspension mounts, aluminum chassis braces, updated motor mount, a host of extra parts, three bodies (two almost brand new), BLX 185 esc and 2050kv motor, 25kg servo and HR servo mount, and four brand new Proline 2.8 Badlands MX tires/wheels. So now I get the best of both worlds. A Typhon street machine and a Typhon basher. Ain't life grand.
20200910_192202.jpg

Let's double check whether they will work as good as the CVD Sliders. Already noticed that due to full aluminium, they are extremely heavier.

15998172791391030712645.jpg

Bought a fully customized and truggified Typhon 6s from my good buddy @Lorenzo_arrma_army. Comes with M2C chassis, Voltage towers and suspension mounts, aluminum chassis braces, updated motor mount, a host of extra parts, three bodies (two almost brand new), BLX 185 esc and 2050kv motor, 25kg servo and HR servo mount, and four brand new Proline 2.8 Badlands MX tires/wheels. So now I get the best of both worlds. A Typhon street machine and a Typhon basher. Ain't life grand.
View attachment 99315
Sounds like quite the haul!!

5 days late, but Sunday picked up a lightly used "built from scratch" (parts from aftermarket companies/breakers did not start as an RTR) Outcast 6S.

M2C chassis, skids, aluminum braces, ZRS shock caps (on 6S-V4 shocks), CRCU shock towers, Voltage hinge pin blocks, RPM arms, HR aluminum front steering, Savox servo, aluminum servo mount, Nero shock ends, BLX185/2050 electrics (the XT90 is mine, I have not replaced the one on the loopback because I don't really need it yet), Tactic radio, 3 sets of wheels/tires, 3 bodies (1 still unpainted).

This thing is a blast even just on 4S! I don't get in too much trouble that way.

1599831342630.png

Back