What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thumbnail.jpg

I saw that and was like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" as I hit the space bar to scroll...

With how you drive, if you get anything, get the maxx. The Hoss is just a mildly upgraded stampede, which takes a lot to make it durable.

We all get excited when a brown box shows up on our doorstep regardless how big or small it might be. This thread will serve as a place holder to share what you bought today. Doesn't even have to be RC related.

We all love pictures so if you can, post pictures along with what you bought today. :)

That Arrma Granite you see for the giveaway... I placed the order with the LHS for it today!:D

A couple of R1 cooling fans, some Arrma bumper springs, and some shock rebuilding kits are enroute to the sunshine state.

I saw that and was like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" as I hit the space bar to scroll...

With how you drive, if you get anything, get the maxx. The Hoss is just a mildly upgraded stampede, which takes a lot to make it durable.
Never say never but very very unlikely that I plan on a brand switch, unless I decide to go the kit route. Just poking fun at our friends from Traxxa$$

Never say never but very very unlikely that I plan on a brand switch, unless I decide to go the kit route. Just poking fun at our friends from Traxxa$$
My traxxas to everything else ratio is a bit lopsided... 5 traxxas, 1 arrma, 1 hpi, 2 losi. lol!

Bought a new drawer for our refrigerator. Not sure what happened, one entire rail snapped off the crisper drawer. Also not sure why it costs $124 to replace... it's a plastic box FFS!

6E4F7C47-B699-4D05-BAB3-76E96938797C.jpeg

Finally going to ditch my glasspack poverty exhaust and throw these things on!!! Hand made and beautifully forged. Best day ever. (Where it looks rusty in the photo is actually purple and blue welds that are discolored from heat. They look so nice I almost wanna keep them as trophies ??

Bits and pieces for winter down time. Big Boys With Cool Toys hobby shop here in Toronto. Going to try my hand at a clear body.
Mentioned @Notorious J and got a discount......?
F30FE071-B611-450B-ADC7-1E9529A2D101.jpeg

Last edited:
Only thing I have broken on mine is shock rod ends and the rear body mount.
Since I joined this forum I mentioned one day I wanna own one again. This is a good week. First the mufflers and now the vorza. I’m not looking forward to unhacking my exhaust for those mufflers though..

Back