What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you ask if they would just ship you a new body
According to Traxxas I would be responsible for all border fees and taxes. Going to message them back with my "Karen Font"🤣🤣🤣

Always wanted to try a on-road car and that $200 Vendetta is looking pretty cool... I don't think I want another plastic drive train though...

I think I would have more fun throwing some street tires on the 3S Typhon.

This thing looks like fun!: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0C5NVLMPB
So far regretting my decision to give Traxxas a chance. This is what the body looked like right out of the box. Waiting to hear back from customer service. All those scratches are from the inside.View attachment 309681View attachment 309682View attachment 309683View attachment 309684View attachment 309685
Had a couple Arrma's show up like this too, any chance some polish might fix it up?

IMG_4831.png

I picked up a Hobao Hyper VS2e artr
7035F4A4-4894-468D-9DC3-08A05211BC7F.jpeg
DEE0DD31-A262-4EA9-A2C4-9B3A546240B5.jpeg
from a local sale. Very good deal with two nicely painted bodies, and a bunch of spare parts. I’ve got a Castle 2200kv 1515 and Mamba monster x sensored to go in it that’s been laying around for a while. Excited to run this buggy I’ve heard only good about Hobao.

Always wanted to try a on-road car and that $200 Vendetta is looking pretty cool... I don't think I want another plastic drive train though...

I think I would have more fun throwing some street tires on the 3S Typhon.

This thing looks like fun!: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0C5NVLMPB

Had a couple Arrma's show up like this too, any chance some polish might fix it up?
I wish, it's all from the inside.

Ended up canceling the rgt Crusher and the fms mashigan since there hasn't been any shipment update for them. I'll definitely be ordering the mashigan at some point in the near future. The rgt Crusher, though, maybe another time.

Edit*
But, in that sadness, I take comfort in knowing that the sacrifice of canceling these orders was not in vain. Because I ended up renewing my HH elite membership and ordered the losi F100 and Camaro. Nope, no RC addiction to see here, move along... 🤣

Last edited:
I almost bought a hot air balloon on line last night and I don't know anything about them. If you take stuff to help you sleep like edibles, don't make any purchases until your back to yourself!

I almost bought a hot air balloon on line last night and I don't know anything about them. If you take stuff to help you sleep like edibles, don't make any purchases until your back to yourself!
Damn.. wish you would have bought it. I’d come down and fly around with ya. I’ll even bring the air horn. 😎
Balloon Burst My Bubble GIF by Oi

20230708_173509.jpg

I had both front GRP S4 tires explode on the limitless chasing 100mph. They went out of balance and launched the nose of the car in an epic blowover.

I just went to a new to me hobby shop some 10 miles away to get GRPs to match since the rear tires are in great condition but no match.

I ended up getting foam tires.

The limitless is okay. I did some test runs because it was doing some funky thing but it seems okay.

16889391798905923573399340746980.jpg

Dude! You could fly to Cuba. :ROFLMAO:
Black And White Loop GIF by xponentialdesign

Back