What did you eat today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. And fries, pasta, rice, mashed taters & gravy, a pint of ice cream every night, and I don’t drink beer anymore, so my body should definitely respond fairly quickly. Then I can get back to eating like a trash can again… 🤤🤩🤣

Meanwhile, I eat like a horse, have a physically demanding job, AND work out and can't get above 180.

Meanwhile, I eat like a horse, have a physically demanding job, AND work out and can't get above 180.
That was me as well until I hit 42 or so.. I’m 5’11” solid AF with Popeye’s forearms, and a solid frame. 195 is a healthy “walking around” weight for me to be perfectly honest. I’ve just been throwing down hard with the pots and pans since around thanksgiving, so I wanna check myself up real quick before it becomes a pain in the ass to do it.. 😅🤷🏻‍♂️

That was me as well until I hit 42 or so.. I’m 5’11” solid AF with Popeye’s forearms, and a solid frame. 195 is a healthy “walking around” weight for me to be perfectly honest. I’ve just been throwing down hard with the pots and pans since around thanksgiving, so I wanna check myself up real quick before it becomes a pain in the ass to do it.. 😅🤷🏻‍♂️
5'9" here, pretty low bodyfat, I'm 37 so right behind you.

Thanksgiving is the one day of the year I kick everyone else outta the kitchen, I cook the whole meal. I LOOOOOVE Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving is always the best. My mom & aunt (sisters) cook up the best stuff. Normally there are 20 of us altogether. Plenty of food. Two turkeys, one from oven, one deep fried & a spiral ham. Tons of sides. I can't overeat but I do on Thanksgiving. I'm 6'1" 171lbs.

Thanksgiving is always the best. My mom & aunt (sisters) cook up the best stuff. Normally there are 20 of us altogether. Plenty of food. Two turkeys, one from oven, one deep fried & a spiral ham. Tons of sides. I can't overeat but I do on Thanksgiving. I'm 6'1" 171lbs.
Oh & I'm 49

Cheese burgers tonight.
20240505_192529_resized.jpg

Like it all. Love the veggies, I'm a veggie and chicken legs kinda guy. :cool: Some butter and salt and pepper on the veggies, and wow. 🤣.

I had this for lunch. Hot shells and cold cottage cheese. Was so good.
20240508_123004_resized.jpg

Thanksgiving is always the best. My mom & aunt (sisters) cook up the best stuff. Normally there are 20 of us altogether. Plenty of food. Two turkeys, one from oven, one deep fried & a spiral ham. Tons of sides. I can't overeat but I do on Thanksgiving.

I'm 6'1" 171lbs.

You Viking?
Thor Vikings GIF by THE BEARD STRUGGLE

Back