What did you eat today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've tried it, It's not very good. very nutritious tho. tastes like chalky old nilla wafers.
BS. I call you on it. I have been to so many countries. Dog in S Korea, No Cat dishes.

Last edited:
BS. I call you on it. I have been to so many countries. Dog in S Korea, No Cat dishes. It's like having bugs. Not a big thing for tourist. (y)
It depends on the flavor, have had 3 types, some are more weird but most are like stale nilla wafers. (don't question me)

Ever tried Bu
It depends on the flavor, have had 3 types, some are more weird but most are like stale nilla wafers. (don't question me)
Oh my god, not only shaking, but wondering. 🤣. Now I am scared. :cool:.

That’s not cool
I’ve had cat it tastes like dog 🤣🤣
world of warcraft legion GIF

At least nothing and no one died for my...lunch.

It's all in good fun Wade. In poor taste, sure but good fun no less.

It’s All good 👍 I’m just having an issue with my mom she’s 80 🤞
Understandable and, FWIW, I feel ya. I'm sorry to hear your mom is not tip top, I hope it's nothing too serious (the problem, of course, being that at age 80, benign things can suddenly become real problems). I know it's of no consolation but, as they say, misery loves company and we're in, perhaps not the same but, somewhat similar boats. My mom is 77 with lung fibrosis and, though mostly stable, her health is perched rather precariously on the supplementary oxygen she's on 24/7 at this point and it feels like she could go next week or in three years. I'll keep you and your mother in my thoughts and hope that she makes a speedy recovery or, at least, a return to a stable state. The stiff upper lip phrase sounds a bit weird but I hear it helps to keep one when you find yourself in choppy conditions.

EZ hombre.
-D

Understandable and, FWIW, I feel ya. I'm sorry to hear your mom is not tip top, I hope it's nothing too serious (the problem, of course, being that at age 80, benign things can suddenly become real problems). I know it's of no consolation but, as they say, misery loves company and we're in, perhaps not the same but, somewhat similar boats. My mom is 77 with lung fibrosis and, though mostly stable, her health is perched rather precariously on the supplementary oxygen she's on 24/7 at this point and it feels like she could go next week or in three years. I'll keep you and your mother in my thoughts and hope that she makes a speedy recovery or, at least, a return to a stable state. The stiff upper lip phrase sounds a bit weird but I hear it helps to keep one when you find yourself in choppy conditions.i

EZ hombre.
-D
It’s not serious we have to take her keys so she can’t drive I’m sorry about your mom

It’s not serious we have to take her keys so she can’t drive I’m sorry about your mom
You say that but...given the choice of not getting enough oxygen or taking my car keys...I can't say that's an obvious answer for me. Unlike my mother I'd be willing to invest some time & effort in getting really good at hyperventilating. My mom's lethargy and unwillingness to even make the slightest effort to do things that would benefit her physical state is, ahem, I'll go with the diplomatic "frustrating". At the end of the day, both will require relinquishing a very real portion of your autonomy but, maybe that's just me. YMMV...literally.
But I appreciate it. Glad your mom should be back to normal in fairly short order. As a grandfather I'd make you fight me for my keys but, thankfully, grandmothers just aren't wired like that cuz that would easily be the most reluctant I'd ever been to throw a punch. But...we all know what must be done. I'm taking one for the team.

Back