What game are you playing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By playing the crap I mean it's the only game I have been playing. I pre-ordered the game so I got 3 days early access but I still only made it to level 71 before the season started yesterday, the game came out June 6th. There are people who had all classes at level 100 by the end of the first week if that tells you how much I actually play.
Ya, in the pre-season I got a Necro to lvl 84...then leveling felt like a grind/job. So I dabbled with other classes a little. Thankfully the developers said they were going to fix the leveling experience gains between 60-ish to 100 to make it easier to reach 100.

Ya, in the pre-season I got a Necro to lvl 84...then leveling felt like a grind/job. So I dabbled with other classes a little. Thankfully the developers said they were going to fix the leveling experience gains between 60-ish to 100 to make it easier to reach 100.
I'm almost 50 in the new season now.

363018672_849286256573670_3973849142293603479_n.jpg

Finished Alan wake, excited to start the 2nd one.. picked up this Callisto Protocol till it comes out mid Oct.. it's pretty good, just started it though!! 🫣

How do you like it? I loved it at first but find myself losing interest quicker than I expected.
It's a weird game, I feel the same as you 🤔 I'm about to start "new game +6" and it's starting to get a little grindy...😩
Apparently you can level up to "new game +10" and then it gets good.?!?!
I'll soon know 😉🤣

Horror game right? How was the first one?
It sucked 🤣.. it was free on PS plus and I had seen the new one coming out so figured I'd catch the story!
The storyline was good, I mean it was remastered but it's old, so yea..

Edit: FWIW I'm a hard game critic, the gameplay was a little meh, was good for 2010, but the storyline did keep me interested in wanting to see what was gonna happen, it def made me anticipate the release of the 2nd one a lot more!! 💯

Last edited:
Back