What game are you playing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last couple of days I fired up Ghost Recon Wildlands again and replayed a few missions. What a great game.
Yeah, might have spent a few too many hours playing it. Lol. I really like it. Breakpoint isn't too bad either. Lately, we've been playing COD: Black Ops III zombies. Some of the mods and custom maps are great.

I was gifted SCUM for Xmas. Love/Hate relationship at this point. Not sure what to think yet.

I’m currently playing Red Dead Redemption 2. I’m loving it, the details in this game are absolutely insane!! Plus I’m a big fan of the Wild West cowboy stuff of the 1890’s

Anyway.. I’m trying to catch all the legendary fish and I can’t get the damn steel head trout to spawn/appear. It’s really starting to piss me off!! 🤬 I’ve gotten all the legendary fish and animals that I can as far as I am in the game. But this trout is driving me nuts!! I’ve tried all times of day, all types of weather, all types of lures.. all I catch is fuggn muskies! 🙄

Any else played this game? Have any tips on the trout?
Gut and clean. Roll in a batter mixture of flour, salt, and savory. Fry until golden brown in a preheated cast iron frying pan(butter does the trick, olive oil is OK for you health freaks but bacon grease really unlocks GodMode)

Oh and playing the Remastered ps5 version of The Last of Us.

I just got Assasins Creed: Mirage so hopefully its good. I just got it down loaded.
I’m only five hours in but it’s fun so far. Stealth matters more than bravado - you can’t just barge your way through groups of enemies. It feels like an early AC game before they got all flashy and complicated.

I’m only five hours in but it’s fun so far. Stealth matters more than bravado - you can’t just barge your way through groups of enemies. It feels like an early AC game before they got all flashy and complicated.
It was a great game, just too small of a map and too short. But clearing out a camp or base without being noticed is golden.

How is it, I still haven't purchased it!! 😵‍💫
Very linear from exploring standpoint but not boring, can't really judge it, it's that weird :ROFLMAO:
Hate the non-existing 'save' feature but it's intriguing, worth my money.

Edit: I still show a 33% - off anything above 14.99 on Epic. Would get you down to ~ $27 or so, worth it imho.

Last edited:
Downloaded far cry 6 from game pass a week or so ago. I played the first few but then didn't play 4 and 5. good game to just chill and wreck some AI with a compound bow, sniper, and a silenced pistol lol

I can't buy off Epic @jkflow since the game is downloaded.. PS5 has its own store, same with the other platforms.. but I hear ya!! 🤬

Screenshot_20240104-153010.png

Last edited:
Downloaded far cry 6 from game pass a week or so ago. I played the first few but then didn't play 4 and 5. good game to just chill and wreck some AI with a compound bow, sniper, and a silenced pistol lol
6 has best gun play, Skip 5, and 4 was best overall Far Cry game to date IMO (grab it on a sale for the low)

I'm so addicted to snowrunner lately, so much fun
I have only played Mudrunner , but hear Snowrunner has so much more.
Either way, I can get lost in a slow , relaxing game like mud/snowrunner .

Right now I’m playing a fun little cartoonish dungeon crawler RPG called Nobody Saves the World

Back