What RC Brand Do You Like The Most Other Than Arrma???

What RC Brand Do You Like The Most Other Than Arrma

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jr744

Reaction score
Tell us what brand and why. Share some pics!!
I could only post ten choices. Sorry if I didn't post your brand.

Last edited:
I'm Getting partial to Team Corally stuff
Second Shelf

1649997528206.png

I like Losi. Have had a couple of Losi Products and the quality is top notch.
Not bullet proof by any means but the parts are built with quality in mind.
Losi also puts their fair share of research and development into their vehicles.

I've been liking the Hobao stuff of late. Haven't made a purchase yet but I'm real close. A buddy of mines just got the VTE2 and I was impressed with the quality. I also like the Caged Truggy/Buggy they've got. Gotta do some research on parts and upgrades but I think I may jump in on them very soon.

I've been liking the Hobao stuff of late. Haven't made a purchase yet but I'm real close. A buddy of mines just got the VTE2 and I was impressed with the quality. I also like the Caged Truggy/Buggy they've got. Gotta do some research on parts and upgrades but I think I may jump in on them very soon.
Parts are not hard to find, they can sometimes take a while to get as they come direct from Taiwan. But, Jennys, Hobao USA, Nitro Hobbies, Nitro House and Absolute Hobbyz usually do a pretty good job of keeping parts in stock. Jennys just has the Hyper SS and SST parts though. Dollar Hobbies has tons of Hyper 7 parts. As far as upgrades go not a whole lot available, Hobao makes their own cnc machined 7075 parts though.

I've wanted to get the Hyper cage truggy so many times. Idk if they have updated the wheels or not but they used to be notorious for cracking and the tires weren't that great. I'd get some Backflip Lps or some Badlands 3.8s.

I love and adore my Xray. Not had an RC even close to it. But I love my Arrma Senton for different reasons. They are at opposite ends of the spectrum.

The Xray is seriously well made. Handles an absolute dream. She is all about speed, quality and precision. Serious race car that I have fun competing with. Setting her up is all part of the fun to me.

BUT...the Arrma is a different kind of fun. I can have no cares about hooning around wherever I like. I can bash it and knock it about and not really care. Something breaks and its super cheap to fix and easy and fun to fix. Take it out and blast around with no cares in the world. I have upgraded it and tweaked it around but no where near as much as the Xray.

I voted Losi probably due to sentimental reasons. The first time I was into the hobby I had a Losi LST when they were, imo, the best MT on the market at that time and loved it.

When I got back into the hobby a few months back I wanted another Losi but there wasn't anything in their lineup that fit the bill.

Kinda want to build an electric Muggy as they had just come out when I stopped the hobby and always lusted after one but I imagine parts are going to be hard to find

I can only speak for the RC cars that I have and the Gatekeeper is like a Timex watch. It takes a licking and keeps on ticking. Strictly a crawler though, not a basher.

I can only speak for the RC cars that I have and the Gatekeeper is like a Timex watch. It takes a licking and keeps on ticking. Strictly a crawler though, not a basher.
The only things I have broken on my SCX10-II are the rear bumper and the body, it's hard to break an rc car that tops out at walking speed.

Back