Why does Arrma not want to smash the Traxxas 100mph XO-1 RTR?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mojo>Kraton XL, Kraton>Typhon XL, MT410>ET48,MT4G3>ST4,Bandit XL5>VXL(ish),SCT410.3>ET410.. I just basically like to change things up, make them my own.

Not like a transformer or anything drastic, LOL.

I'm going to have to try my hands at some of those Frankenstein transformations myself..

Angry Horror Film GIF by Trent Shy Claymations

Go Beast Mode!

I'm going to have to try my hands at some of those Frankenstein transformations myself..

Angry Horror Film GIF by Trent Shy Claymations

Go Beast Mode!
Heck yeah!! I love the Arrma platforms, and the possibilities they can be re-made into!! There are other brands with similar characteristics, though maybe not as many easily reconfigured like the Arrma's.

I do like the XO-1 body cover .I can't deny that it's a good looking cover .but that's about I like about that car.

So basically a nice shelf queen🤷.it's all its worth hahah
body is nice.....That is about all.
Anyone can make a nice body for just about any RC. And that is what usually sells the model anyway.

This is true 👍
When I get some money that's what I want to do with either my Slash or Associated sc4 or whatever the short course truck is called. I don't race and mostly run on pavement. Even with relief openings cut on the bodies they still tend to parachute and flip over at high speed. Especially the Slash. I have to see if the Beetle body I have laying around fits...

When I get some money that's what I want to do with either my Slash or Associated sc4 or whatever the short course truck is called. I don't race and mostly run seeon pavement. Even with relief openings cut on the bodies they still tend to parachute and flip over at high speed. Especially the Slash. I have to see if the Beetle body I have laying around fits...
I have no Traxxas vehicles.only Arrma .but I like the TRX trail rigs.cause of the Chevy c10 body's look good on them .I have no crawlers.but maybe someday I might get one 🤷

I have no Traxxas vehicles.only Arrma .but I like the TRX trail rigs.cause of the Chevy c10 body's look good on them .I have no crawlers.but maybe someday I might get one 🤷
I like them as well, especially the K5 Blazer since it was my first vehicle at 17 (it was a 78) and later on I got a '91. The K5s and 78-79 Broncos (had a highly modified 78) will always remain my favorites! I would get a crawler but spent ally money on fast off road and on road stuff!

Yep. Nitro rustler chassis, and nitro rustler plastic set from Jennys RC. Assuming you've got a Rusty already.
Total cost of build is like 30$. But that Nitro Rusty chassis is floppy as heck.

IDK, I just love building Traxxas 2WDs into something different. Also real race buggies are a bit outa my budget. I'd just find a Bandit slider and see what I can do with it to make it as fast 'round a track as possible.

You'd lose the telemetry, but be in a whole new realm of POWA!

What did you use to support the rear of the shock tower?

None.
I'm thinkin of doing a Chassis brace from the rear shock tower to the top chassis.

Back