You know you're old if...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This face is priceless. Jagger actually looks like ALL of the rumors about The Stones are true and he's been up and partying since the month before last and Ronnie Wood looks like he just did a line of his father's ashes (true story).
View attachment 227798
Yeah and they're still rocking at almost 80.
I remember that, or wrapping them with tin foil to help the resepetion
You mean like this 😂
IMG_20220704_185700283_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure which part is more confusing. How you bought a 1966 Camaro? Or how you got suckered into the under coating 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Guessing it was an early model 67. 👍👍
It was a 69 Z28, dummy salesman entered 1966 on year. As far as the 71 Nova, that car was special order, have no idea how that option was included, my highschool chariot.

Can you quadruple the font size please?

You learned to drive with 3-on-the-tree. (maybe somewhere somebody still does)

View attachment 227279
Lol, that was my 2nd experience driving a manual transmission. First was a '79 GMC 3/4 ton 4 speed granny gear manual, double barrel carb and about 8mpg if you didn't go real easy on it, 10-11mpg if you did. :ROFLMAO:

Probably not in drug stores anymore (lol) but the fact that loads of guitar amps, hi-fi amps and other assorted studio outboard gear use tubes, tube testers are still "a thing".
Used to have a 70's Fender Super Reverb tube amp that I played harmonica thru when I was in Classic Rock band. Thing sounded great!

You know you're old if.............​

Up until recently I still considered my 2000 landcruiser as a late model.

You know you're old if............. you've used these....​

sub-buzz-8944-1558451331-8.png

Last edited:
Saturday morning cartoons
View attachment 227499
I remember those lineups.🤣
In 76, I was watching "I dream of Jeanie" then getting some quiet time in my bedroom afterwards. 🤤
It was a 69 Z28, dummy salesman entered 1966 on year. As far as the 71 Nova, that car was special order, have no idea how that option was included, my highschool chariot.
Were these all your moms vehicles? I use to get driven around in a Chevelle SS and an AMX Javelin when I was younger.

Last edited:
I remember those lineups.🤣
In 76, I was watching "I dream of Jeanie" then getting some quiet time in my bedroom afterwards. 🤤

We're these all your moms vehicles? I use to get driven around in a Chevelle SS and an AMX Javelin when I was younger.
Wow, we had 2 different pintos, but the "stylin" car was a herbie luv bug colored beetle!

Back