You know you're old if...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember those lineups.🤣
In 76, I was watching "I dream of Jeanie" then getting some quiet time in my bedroom afterwards. 🤤

Were these all your moms vehicles? I use to get driven around in a Chevelle SS and an AMX Javelin when I was younger.
Nice! The Z28 was my brother's and Nova was mine, Mom consigned. She never drove either one. Before these we had 68 Roadrunner 383 auto, she would drive me to school in that, funny, a little lady sitting in that big Mopar on a cold start chirping rubber trying to get across the intersection in traffic.

Nice! The Z28 was my brother's and Nova was mine, Mom consigned. She never drove either one. Before these we had 68 Roadrunner 383 auto, she would drive me to school in that, funny, a little lady sitting in that big Mopar on a cold start chirping rubber trying to get across the intersection in traffic.
Aw man that's epic! Those were sweet rides y'all had too. My 1st was a used 75 Ford Granada w/3 on the tree powered by 250 I-6.
Local guy had electrical issues with it, and I snagged it for around $300.00. The car wouldn't start and hadn't run in months when we showed up. I found this issue w/in 10 min, started the car up and drive it home. In general we were hauled around in either a 68 Gran Fury III family truckster ( wagon) with a 383 or a 72 Kingswood. It got kinda hard to fit 7 in an AMX... 😉

If thus was your first and rc car

Screenshot_20220709-195408_Chrome.jpg

Atari. Can't remember what model it was but it was already dated and second hand when we got it. As kids we were just stoked to have our very first gaming console. Also remember we had a Commodore PC at one stage.

20180209_192935.jpg

Good old Sonny and Will drove there Kenworth every week to adventures on "Movin' on" back in the mid-70s. This galoob RC truck only went forward when you turn the switch on and you had a left or right button on the remote. I converted it to full function.

Last edited:
Back