15%off ebay app coupon today only

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the heads up
I've been waiting for a 10% coupon to pop up, but I'll gladly take a 15% instead

Thanks! Just bought a spare motor in case the one coming in the mail for my stampede or the one in my eJato dies. Just a hobbystar 3660 3300kv 4 pole. Saved me $5. Could have gotten it from rcjuice directly for $29, but then there's tax/shipping.

Thanks! Just bought a spare motor in case the one coming in the mail for my stampede or the one in my eJato dies. Just a hobbystar 3660 3300kv 4 pole. Saved me $5. Could have gotten it from rcjuice directly for $29, but then there's tax/shipping.
Any little bit helps and it adds up for sure saved me almost 80$

It's a great when eBay does this. It's a win-win since the buyer gets a nice discount and the seller still gets the full asking price. It's eBay that takes care of the discount. I'm sure they more than make up for it with seller fees but it's still really cool that they do this from time to time.

Brian

It's a great when eBay does this. It's a win-win since the buyer gets a nice discount and the seller still gets the full asking price. It's eBay that takes care of the discount. I'm sure they more than make up for it with seller fees but it's still really cool that they do this from time to time.

Brian
Yeah exactly ebay has plenty of room to take the hit on discounts.

This is how I only pay $435.11 for $500 Arrma vehicles. ?

There's a 15% off coupon for in app ebay users i just ordered a tekno mt410 for 382$ sounds like a good deal to me i'l take it
Code is PSAVETODAY
Nice! Is that off one item your your whole cart?
What are the restrictions to the coupon? Im sure i cant buy a real car and expect the discount but any rc should work?

Edit.... never mind , i see it all in the link:)
Thanks!

What are the restrictions to the coupon? Im sure i cant buy a real car and expect the discount but any rc should work?

Thanks!
Lol i think it's 100$ max discount or something like that

Thanks!
Max discount is $100 for the whole order

Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Computers & Electronics, Musical Instruments & Gear, Cameras & Photo, Cell Phones & Accessories, Computers/Tablets & Networking, Consumer Electronics, Video Games & Consoles, Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, Vehicles in eBay Motors, and Real Estate categories. Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one redemption per user.

So close to ordering that hobbystar 4082 for my revo, SO CLOSE. I shallant do it!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back