Kraton 15s exb build!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any ‘under the hood’ photos?
I just took some photos. Hope that's what you were looking for
tempImagegTpn9N.png
tempImageg82dtf.png
tempImage57fLT1.png

So…..

Just took it out for its maiden run. More like glide. It was a very slow 5-10 minute run. No more than 20% throttle. The servo is stupid fast and strong. Even at slow speeds I can tell there are some horses under there. The car is running on double sided tape right now. All the batteries are just taped on. The shocks need to be adjusted and need to find a different way to mount the cap pack. (Doesn’t fit under the body) over all it was pretty successful!!

659C28F7-B6A3-4797-9492-154A711FB8BC.jpeg

00FEF606-6DFA-4B38-95EB-A37DD975E803.jpeg

AB874B59-DD41-4B0C-A33B-FFBB8EF5223B.jpeg

2EFD4EE5-37C9-46F8-B58E-B988A2BB56FD.jpeg

327864CB-C1C9-41E7-9C20-DE71849C0819.jpeg

3CC8F657-359A-4789-8C72-C253EF79F981.jpeg

Does anyone have experience with the ztw esc and 70-120 motor combo in like a losi dbxl? Thinking about fitting that to my speed runner build and mill the chassis for the motor to fit with the transmission flip like arrma fans only is doing with his 15s build?

Does anyone have experience with the ztw esc and 70-120 motor combo in like a losi dbxl? Thinking about fitting that to my speed runner build and mill the chassis for the motor to fit with the transmission flip like arrma fans only is doing with his 15s build?
Stay away from ztw… 🔥

Stay away from ztw… 🔥
why did yours burn? i have heard pretty much every 1/5 scale esc has been on fire. from max 5 to xlx2 to ztw 300. mgm is just crazy to buy for something that isnt specific but to each his own. what about the 400 amp flier esc. would like to have something with a bec tho.
also arrma fans that exb chassis is alot easier to do what you did then a blx chassis with the center chassis forms in the chassis itself i got mine fliped but now needing custom center driveshafts for my set up.

Ripping apart? I just don’t get the obsession of overvolting to absurd levels. 15S? How much did it cost to do this? How much of that will translate to usable power and not just dead weight? I hate to be the party pooper but this just seems wacky
Blasphemous insubordinate filth talker you take it back! All of it!

MoAR POWERRR!

Any updates @arrma only fans ?

I want to see some beautiful tires twisted off 😂

Blasphemous insubordinate filth talker you take it back! All of it!

MoAR POWERRR!

Any updates @arrma only fans ?

I want to see some beautiful tires twisted off 😂
Actually got back to working on it today. Weather has been terrible for a rig like this. But I am working on it. I am planing some more work this weekend. Updates coming!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back