2020 Amazon Prime Day Offers - post your findings here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone tried these radiolink radio systems?

We have one in our Kraton and its great. LOVE the telemetry....yeah its just the battery voltage level, but I don't need speed, RPM,. etc. The alarm built into the controller works great, beeps at us at a set level so we know to bring the truck in. The xmitter is comfortable and feels like its built well. I think the wheel could use a bit more stiffness, but there might be a way to fix that (have never checked myself)

Have not tested the range but its far enough for our uses....just bashing, some speed runs on the street. Enough range for me to tell my kid to make sure to keep it closer lol

A bit more expensive than the Dumbo or FlySky but those don't offer the battery voltage view. The receivers are cheap enough ($16 currently). Good part is the stuff is available from Amazon via Prime, so if you need it quickly you can usually get it. A bit cheaper from China but Id rather have it in a few days than a month.

I bought one at the Prime Day price to put into my Outcast. Currently have the Tactic which is also great, but would like the voltage telemetry to help preserve my batteries.

I've still been hit or miss.....but once your spoiled ?..... I remember when everything you ordered by mail was 10 to 14 days minimum. ?
That feels like Alaska prime! Not really but 2 day shipping is usually 4-5. Order Sunday or Monday for the next weekend.

I just checked it out myself. Looks like all Zee and Hoovo batteries are on sale like @Engineer mentioned above. Here are a few links:

LiPo 6s batteries

LiPo 4s batteries

LiPo 3s batteries

Just a heads up - in typical Amazon fashion they advertise their "deals" based on MSRP.

A month ago I paid $68 for the Zeee 6s/5200/80C. Its now $60 for Prime Day, still cheaper but not the "20% off" that Amazon advertises (since they base their % off on MSRP).

If you need them now, Prime Day is perfect. If no rush, might be able to find something close to (or better than) Prime Day in the near future.

Anyone tried something like this for screws? I'm not sure if it would be powerful enough, but price looks good. $26 plus an extra 20% off at checkout.

https://www.amazon.com/Rechargeable...ywords=cordless+driver&qid=1602595247&sr=8-25
I haven't tried that brand exactly, but I've tried the 8v drivers and that is about the smallest I would go. 8v will get you buy building the smaller kits like 1/10th scale or 1/8th scale but really I would highly recommend getting at least a 12v driver.

12v is going to easily handle 1/10, 1/8th and does great with 1/5th RC's and their large screws.

Something like the Bosch PS21 will only set you back a few bucks more and be a MUCH better driver for you.

Another would be the Dewalt DCF680N2, it's popular in these parts of ArrmaForum but it's only 8v and compared to the PS21 with the Amazon Prime Day sale, the Bosch in my opinion is the better deal.

I haven't tried that brand exactly, but I've tried the 8v drivers and that is about the smallest I would go. 8v will get you buy building the smaller kits like 1/10th scale or 1/8th scale but really I would highly recommend getting at least a 12v driver.

12v is going to easily handle 1/10, 1/8th and does great with 1/5th RC's and their large screws.

Something like the Bosch PS21 will only set you back a few bucks more and be a MUCH better driver for you.

Another would be the Dewalt DCF680N2, it's popular in these parts of ArrmaForum but it's only 8v and compared to the PS21 with the Amazon Prime Day sale, the Bosch in my opinion is the better deal.

Thanks, WoodiE!

Just picked up some of these... anyone used them before ?? Seems like a really good price..

051880F9-F69A-416E-9E0D-0A49887D393D.png

Just picked up some of these... anyone used them before ?? Seems like a really good price..

View attachment 104343
I have eight of those. I bought them last year and paid roughly the same price. I know they were under $30
I have eight of those. I bought them last year and paid roughly the same price. I know they were under $30
They seem to work pretty well. We got about 20 minutes runtime out of them for general bashing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back