2020 Amazon Prime Day Offers - post your findings here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They do, but I think that only includes the charging display case doesn't it? Not the carry case or blade guard.
Correct. It was actually $20 less for Father’s Day ($369.99).
87FD39F8-C8CF-4C99-8700-1146B13F64DC.png

I'd go the prime deal myself, 2 extra batteries (those cost about $40 each don't they?), a carry case and the blade guard.

Actually I AM going the prime deal - it's in the cart. Mom wants me to pick it up for dad's Christmas present. :D

Speaking of 3D printers... the Creality Ender 3 3D Printer is $164!

Honestly, I'd go with the 3 Pro for $188. All the upgrades from the 3 to the Pro actually make a difference and for $22 it is virtually no cost when realized in total price to upgrade from one to the other.

Honestly, I'd go with the 3 Pro for $188. All the upgrades from the 3 to the Pro actually make a difference and for $22 it is virtually no cost when realized in total price to upgrade from one to the other.
The only PRO I seen was the ENOMAKER Creality Ender 3 Pro for $188 - is that still the same thing? I wasn't sure about the "ENOMAKER" part.

The only PRO I seen was the ENOMAKER Creality Ender 3 Pro for $188 - is that still the same thing? I wasn't sure about the "ENOMAKER" part.

Yup. As far as I know, since Creality is a Chinese company/manufacturer, they have several distributors, and Enomaker is one of them. The Amazon page you linked actually has the seller as "Creality 3D"

Please cross check all supposed Amazon Prime day deals with their competitors. Dremel 4300 5 piece etc is cheaper at Walmart but prime day makes you think it's a deal. Trust me they are the pro not us.
No b.s. I've been cross checking lately and Amazon falls short compared to Walmart, Lowe's and Home Depot.
Also, 4k firesticks are on sale at 30$ which is a deal especially if you sell them hooked up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back