Any of ya'll heard of Ren? If not definitely check him out...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy15086

Very Active Member
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
This guy totally blew my mind about 8 months ago. I have been following him ever since. He currently has the number 1 album in the UK and did it completely independently while getting treatments for autoimmunity and did no promotions or tours. I have yet to heara"bad" song yet and most of his stuff is brilliant! This is his breakout video... Hi Ren. Check it out!

Same...Ren is a psychotic Chihuahua. Listened to the performance and although its not my thing, I respect and admire his passion to his art.
He is very eclectic. He sings, raps, plays guitar, piano, ceilo, beat boxes, makes his own beats, writes all his own lyrics, composes music and directs his videos. He has a HUGE catalog! I have yet to find something almost everyone likes. He was part of a band called The Big Push which is amazing. He also does collaborations with a couple people like Sam Tompkins and Chinchilla that are outstanding.
https://www.rollingstone.co.uk/musi...s-beauty-in-the-bleakest-of-situations-30073/

Only Ren I know —

IMG_4302.png

It was an entertaining video, but I don't think I could do a steady diet of it. Will always be a metalhead at heart, but like lots of other stuff too. My tastes are always changing but metal in is my veins.

It was an entertaining video, but I don't think I could do a steady diet of it. Will always be a metalhead at heart, but like lots of other stuff too. My tastes are always changing but metal in is my veins.
Lots of metal heads are behind him... He does more rap then rock but he doesn't really fit into a category. This isn't one of his songs that gets played in the car. It's more of a musical proformance along with the video which was done live (guitar plugged in and live mic) and done in 1 take with multiple cameras. He has other amazing videos done live in 1 take as well! This is sort of an intro song which is fitting due to the title.

Lots of metal heads are behind him... He does more rap then rock but he doesn't really fit into a category. This isn't one of his songs that gets played in the car. It's more of a musical proformance along with the video which was done live (guitar plugged in and live mic) and done in 1 take with multiple cameras. He has other amazing videos done live in 1 take as well! This is sort of an intro song which is fitting due to the title.

Not my style. I'm more of metal/heavy metal and symphonic rock.
I'll say this though. Anyone talented enough to actually play thier music live gets respect from me whether its my jam or not....
Two of my absolute favorites are Epica and Nightwish. They sound absolutely better live then on record. Two of the most talented bands in the world in my eyes.

Dude is in another realm. Pretty cool stuff. 😎
100% man. I can't find a bad song by him. Check out The Tale of Jenny & Screech with Vilot's Tale.
Also, anything with him and his band The Big Push, Ren and Sam Tompkins or Ren and Chinchilla.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back