Fireteam Arrma FIRETEAM 1/7th Scale Speed Assault Vehicle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing, Ill take that aluminum center diff.

It's not a Raider like I wanted, but I think it looks fine. I understand some people don't like the looks, but some figures certainly aren't going to make or break a hobby RC car for me lol. Looks cool, maybe I'll get one towards the end of the year.

I would like to see someone with a big wallet put narrow arms and smaller tires on the Fireteam to make it look more scale. Granted this would incredibly compromise the performance, but a big durable scale rig might be more appealing to me at least.

You guys are pretty savage :devilish: I'll join the festivities for once. I understand all the fake pathetic hype that the reviewers give these new cars. I mean, they get them for free unless it was the dine & dash 8S V1 models that flew around the country. They have to hype it up, if they want to keep getting them. But drinking that Kool-Aid is straight up for kids. I'm already at my limit for space, been like that for a while. I also don't have time to stack project after project . . . & all RTRs are a project. I have 5 Kratons & 2 Mojaves, so why would I want something like this. Heck, why would I put a longer arms on a Mojave chassis, then make it top heavy with an ATV body. The body looks great but the something like the Hobao Hyper+II's body would fit this so much better & they wouldn't need to screw it with some terrible name.

Salty GIF

Out of the things they could have tried to do, update 6S senton, update 4S line, heck found a way to create a new Nero, and this is what they think of. Wow
That's what I've been saying !!! Re-release the Senton 6s !!! EXB / roller , whatever . Prob sell better than this new thing !!!

I thought it was setup softer and bouncier? The same rebound/reaction as a Kraton is kinda disappointing. Was expecting rock bouncer style. Maybe it's the tires that make it look like a different suspension setup in the video.
Could be tuned different (oil and springs)but the shocks, arms, towers, and dogbones are all the same as the Kraton, so the geometry is identical. The significant extra weight from the cage and extended chassis could also give the video a softer feel.

You guys are cracking me up! 😂🤣😂🤣

I think it’s awesome, hilarious and stupid all at the same time. Just imagine it soaring thru the air 30+ feet up doing triple backflips. 🙃🤙

You guys are cracking me up! 😂🤣😂🤣

I think it’s awesome, hilarious and stupid all at the same time. Just imagine it soaring thru the air 30+ feet up doing triple backflips. 🙃🤙
Well, we will soon with duperdash and dude81 at least. Little guns flopping around and heads popping off. Ok we won’t see that but will know it’s goin on.

Back