Fireteam Arrma FIRETEAM 1/7th Scale Speed Assault Vehicle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out of the things they could have tried to do, update 6S senton, update 4S line, heck found a way to create a new Nero, and this is what they think of. Wow

were also getting smaller cars at a higher price. traxxas giving us 4s at the 6s price I mean...dang bro. inflation is crazy.
Yeah, and the rapid inflation does not help me at all, I can’t get a job, so I slowly save up money and by the time I get the money for something, the price increases.

Now that I have a chance to watch a few vids and look over the specs, I am more interested, but still not hot-to-go. The Price makes me balk a bit, $70 over a Mojave and $150 over a Kraton. I feel they should make one without the hand brake and knock $50 or so off the price. Still would be big money, but after then next round of price increases we will probably see on the V6 6s cars, it would be closer to lining up.

As for the car itself, I like it but not excited. I do like the way it looks and drives, but wish the styling was more Desert racer and less Tactical side-by-side. Functionally, I realize it is the same, but I just am not a fan of the side-by-side look. But then, there are lots of guys that own side-by-sides that will drop $1k on a set of rims or a new stereo without blinking, so this will make a great pit-toy for them...

The price is high for my taste, but to be fair, there are a lot of new parts that went into this. The frame inside the body looks like a ton of parts by itself. I wish they had gone with a desert camo scheme for the body, would have made more sense.
I agree, the figures are cheesy. Overall I think it's pretty cool.

Looking at the exploded view it looks like it would be possible to at least remove the guns easily. But the upper body is molded right into the body, so looks like we are stuck with action figures, unless you are good with a knife and like the look of duct tape. Kinda want it, but as multiple others have pointed out 750 is just a bit much for me atm. Though I really like the buggy/UTV rollcage look.

Looking at the exploded view it looks like it would be possible to at least remove the guns easily. But the upper body is molded right into the body, so looks like we are stuck with action figures, unless you are good with a knife and like the look of duct tape. Kinda want it, but as multiple others have pointed out 750 is just a bit much for me atm. Though I really like the buggy/UTV rollcage look.
Pretty sure you can take a sheet of lexan and make your own replacement blank interior. You could paint it black on the bottom side and it would just blend in. I don’t like the figures either because they look very toy like. I don’t care about the military or gun aspects.

Yeah i feel similary, for me it's just too much, crazy big and that military theme is not for me..

I would much rather a smaller version (maybe based on the future 4s platform..) with a normal ATV without the military bits.. that would just in my ally.

Yep, this one is over the top, 1/7th and tac team style, it would be a nice 1/10 3s or 4s, but i have a feeling this one ain’t gonna sell all that well.

Hmmm, okay, Arrma is trying to appeal to children with the goofy action figures? The name already sounds goofy for an RC, but the action figures make it look even goofier than it sounds. I guess if you can simply remove the action figures that might not be so bad, but $750? Not sure if I'll ever step up to 6s if that is where prices are headed, its hard enough justifying what I spend on 3s now.
I bought a 3s before the price hikes and purchased a previous version 6s used, basically new. I couldn’t stomach ever paying new prices for a 6s these days.

Yep, this one is over the top, 1/7th and tac team style, it would be a nice 1/10 3s or 4s, but i have a feeling this one ain’t gonna sell all that well.
I hope it doesn't.

We need to let them know we won't pay these absurd prices.

Now that I have a chance to watch a few vids and look over the specs, I am more interested, but still not hot-to-go. The Price makes me balk a bit, $70 over a Mojave and $150 over a Kraton. I feel they should make one without the hand brake and knock $50 or so off the price. Still would be big money, but after then next round of price increases we will probably see on the V6 6s cars, it would be closer to lining up.

As for the car itself, I like it but not excited. I do like the way it looks and drives, but wish the styling was more Desert racer and less Tactical side-by-side. Functionally, I realize it is the same, but I just am not a fan of the side-by-side look. But then, there are lots of guys that own side-by-sides that will drop $1k on a set of rims or a new stereo without blinking, so this will make a great pit-toy for them...
I agree, but only Knocking $50 off only covers the cost of the extra servo for the hand brake. they just cant get rid of those servos because they fry everything they are plugged into and nobody buys them😂. i think they should cost $560 like the rest of the 6s used to be if they continue to use the thick cheese chassis and towers.
The design is on the borderline of scale and basher that some scale people will look at it and go eh not for me and ive already noticed that people don't care for the military theme.

I get that it isnt for anyone but holy moly my preorder for the white is in!! this thing is going to be so great, the military theme is a beautiful bonus for me. Honestly the EXB trucks have close to the same pattern for the bodies and I love those as well. I am a lover of white/black/red together so this is just beautiful for me. Price isn't great but we get a lot from these trucks even if there are some faults in them. Plus everything is over priced right now anyways . I will be throwing kraton hubs on it right away for that extra bit of length, along with some other goodies im sure. I am hyped!

The mechanical brake adds a lot of nitro-esque complexity and the weight of an additional servo for what seems like a very niche benefit. I think their engineers will question this design decision in retrospect.

Back