Arrma vs Traxxas and why?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Recession
Please don't. If we talk about recession, I will most certainly get into politics. This thread is enough of a mess already
Pancakes are indeed better than waffles, but I like both because who ever heard of chicken and pancakes? And have you ever tried to scoop icecream into a pancake cone, I dare say not🤣 but I still say pancakes rule! (y)
I disagree and agree at the same time. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE???

I know exactly what you mean! I was raided over 20 years ago and it traumatized me. 🖕🏼FTP
I was in a raid (friends house)....they had metal railing on the stairs and I remember hearing the battering ram tink-tink-tink against it and thinking what they hell is that and then BAM-door kicked in and all hell broke loose!!! Wasn't fun at all. Tore the house apart. Thank God it wasn't my place!!!

In case anyone was wondering this is the original patent filing for a roll of toilet paper.

View attachment 277049
I feel the need, the need to talk poop.

Does everyone understand the reason the paper is supposed to go over the top? For the love of God, I hope so! If not, I'll explain...

Ever been in a stall where the paper is on backwards and rolls down the wall? Ever look at that brown finger-stained wall? Well, that's not paint.

Nuff said... I feel better now but I'm starting to have morning crowning. Oap, gotta go.....

Steam cars go as far back as the mid to late 1700s, electric cars in the early-mid 1800s and gas finally kicked in towards the late 1800s. And of course daVinci sketched out car designs in the 1500s. But yes, Benz was a big part of the modern car design. Ford didn’t invent the assembly line process but he made it mobile and took it to a whole new level. The rolling, or moving, assembly line changed manufacturing permanently.
On the topic of steam engines…🤓 the Egyptians were the first ones to develop a steam like engine called an Aeolipile. Though they never put it to real practical use pretty fascinating they had that technology then.

https://www.smith.edu/hsc/museum/ancient_inventions/steamengine2.html

Sativa vs Indica...GO!

Both! 🔥 🌲

This thread hasn't been closed yet. Well than how about a shout out for Tandy!
1676066638524.png

Sour dough bread pancakes are amazing. Feel ya up all day as well.
I've never had Sour dough bread pancakes now you have me intrigued.
Good place to unwind. No pressure. I just ate two hotdogs with ketchup.
I had enchiladas Ricearoni Mexican rice and a Bud pounder.

I've never had Sour dough bread pancakes now you have me intrigued.
They are amazing. It’s my great grandmother’s recipe. Start off like regularly making pancakes but stir over half a loaf of extremely good sourdough in place of 2/3rds the flour, use buttermilk in place of 2/3rds the milk, some melted butter, few drops of vanilla, stir and let sit awhile then make pancakes 🤤 not exactly low fat food but oh well.

Last edited:
Why is this thread still going on?
Because someone thought it would be “interesting” to ask that question here on the Arrma Forum. Wonder what might happen🤔

Because someone thought it would be “interesting” to ask that question here on the Arrma Forum. Wonder what might happen🤔
Should be closed at this point and create a general chaos channel about how ketchup is better than mayo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back