Arrma vs Traxxas and why?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That sh!T would get a man killed round up in here, son. You don’t put ketchup on a hotdog, man!…. Everybody knows that…
Why, is there a law? Eat your hotdog how you want. One day I'll use mustard, another ketchup. Sometimes I use both. Can I use relish? WTF!?

Same thing applies to RC's. Do your own thing. Who cares what anyone else thinks.

Because someone thought it would be “interesting” to ask that question here on the Arrma Forum. Wonder what might happen🤔
Almost ww3. Glad that's over.
Why, is there a law? Eat your hotdog how you want. One day I'll use mustard, another ketchup. Sometimes I use both. Can I use relish? WTF!?

Same thing applies to RC's. Do your own thing. Who cares what anyone else thinks.
I was going to keep with the ketchup. Just don't tell gotnitro. Probably had a bad ketchup experience.

im more upset about america allowing this nonsense. Companies just take advantage of it and abuse it
It’s absolutely a “thing” - patent strategy and patent trolls are very real and take all forms including corporations. It has gotten a bit better, but still an issue.

Noel Lee/Monster Cable are one of the more ridiculous examples of “patent trolls gone wild”.

Son? 😆 Thank you! What country you live in?🤔
US of A

Easy up there chief. Didn’t mean to trigger ya. It’s kind of a joke but there is a reason, follow along down below.
I was going to keep with the ketchup. Just don't tell gotnitro. Probably had a bad ketchup experience.
Actually, you are supposed to eat a dog with mustard and the reason is, dogs have sugar and a sweet taste. The mustard and dill relish offsets it. Any respectable dog joint in Chicago only come one way. Mustard, relish, onion and sport peppers on a poppy seed steamed bun.

There is a place by me called Gene and Jude’s. They put fresh cut fries on the dog after all the condiments above. If you ask for ketchup, they throw you out. The McDonald’s across the street sells ketchup packets for .50ea for all the people that don’t know how to eat😉

US of A

Easy up there chief. Didn’t mean to trigger ya. It’s kind of a joke but there is a reason, follow along down below.

Actually, you are supposed to eat a dog with mustard and the reason is, dogs have sugar and a sweet taste. The mustard and dill relish offsets it. Any respectable dog joint in Chicago only come one way. Mustard, relish, onion and sport peppers on a poppy seed steamed bun.

There is a place by me called Gene and Jude’s. They put fresh cut fries on the dog after all the condiments above. If you ask for ketchup, they throw you out. The McDonald’s across the street sells ketchup packets for .50ea for all the people that don’t know how to eat😉
Precisely why I live in Florida. 😆. J/K

Ketchup goes on hotdogs, mustard goes on mustard dogs! 🤣
@Johnny b I had to laugh, I had hotdogs with ketchup for dinner tonight too.

Now I think mustard is preferred on corndogs over ketchup.
And if you really want to get serious, chili is the preferred condiment for hotdogs, so there! :p

US of A

We used to have this place here that sold Chicago hotdogs my friend from Chicago told me that was the only way to eat dogs and that Chicago was the only place in the entire country to get real pizza.

Funny how one word can trigger a ongoing conversation. Almost scared to bring up I'm eating cap'n crunch right now! 😆

US of A

I'm not triggered. Find it hilarious. The same place wouldn't bat an eye if you put a half a bottle of ketchup on your hashbrowns but, if you want to put it on a hotdog we kick you out! Don't care what you put on your food, as long as you eat it. The insanity, or the audacity, of telling someone how to eat it is what bothers me.

Again, same thing applies to RC's.

We used to have this place here that sold Chicago hotdogs my friend from Chicago told me that was the only way to eat dogs and that Chicago was the only place in the entire country to get real pizza.
Well, ya know, I'd have to agree with your friend(y):LOL:

I'm not triggered. Find it hilarious. The same place wouldn't bat an eye if you put a half a bottle of ketchup on your hashbrowns but, if you want to put it on a hotdog we kick you out! Don't care what you put on your food, as long as you eat it. The insanity, or the audacity, of telling someone how to eat it is what bothers me.

Yeah... But.... See, you didn't know they do that at Gene & Jude's till after you got triggered. They don't have ketchup for fries either.

There is a beef joint by me too called Jonny's Beef. We used to walk there in the summer and grab a beef and an Italian ice. There was a beef juice trail going out the joint into a gravel lot where guys would stuff their faces. If you asked for mozzarella on your beef sagweech, he would throw you out. That's how sh!t is around here.

In all seriousness, you like ketchup on a nitrate missile, you eat ketchup on a nitrate missile.
You like mustard on your tube steak, you eat mustard on your tube steak.
You like crapsucks, you buy crapsucks. I at least posted REAL reasons I do not like crapsucks.

Funny how one word can trigger a ongoing conversation. Almost scared to bring up I'm eating cap'n crunch right now! 😆
I like captain crunch, just don't like roof-of-mouth-blood mixed in with it. :ROFLMAO:

My gf tells me what and how to eat and I find it helpful. I struggled before meeting her. I still sneak some cap'n crunch and Cocoa puffs after she leaves for work though.

Well, ya know, I'd have to agree with your friend(y):LOL:

Yeah... But.... See, you didn't know they do that at Gene & Jude's till after you got triggered. They don't have ketchup for fries either.

There is a beef joint by me too called Jonny's Beef. We used to walk there in the summer and grab a beef and an Italian ice. There was a beef juice trail going out the joint into a gravel lot where guys would stuff their faces. If you asked for mozzarella on your beef sagweech, he would throw you out. That's how sh!t is around here.

In all seriousness, you like ketchup on a nitrate missile, you eat ketchup on a nitrate missile.
You like mustard on your tube steak, you eat mustard on your tube steak.
You like crapsucks, you buy crapsucks. I at least posted REAL reasons I do not like crapsucks.

I like captain crunch, just don't like roof-of-mouth-blood mixed in with it. :ROFLMAO:

So many people hate Traxxas only because other people hate Traxxas and they want to be like the other cool kids.

It's like I'm on this Facebook page for Diablo 2 and every time someone mentions Diablo 3 or even Diablo 4 you get a bunch of people who say they suck or are crap yet have never even played Diablo 3 and Diablo 4 hasn't even been released yet.

So many people hate Traxxas only because other people hate Traxxas and they want to be like the other cool kids.

It's like I'm on this Facebook page for Diablo 2 and every time someone mentions Diablo 3 or even Diablo 4 you get a bunch of people who say they suck or are crap yet have never even played Diablo 3 and Diablo 4 hasn't even been released yet.
I totally get it! Crapsucks hating fanboi's with no merit? :LOL:

For me, nothing is like a kit. Nothing even comes close. Have to admit, arrma aint much better. I've owned 2 arrmas, 1 limitless, 1 kraton 12s. Yes, they were fun and fast but the tolerances and build quality is not my cup of tea. Hell, I'm not a fan of Losi anymore. This is a real Losi: OG Truggy.

Picture414.jpg

It takes corporations/money conglomerates to buy/take over/acquire other manufacturers for someone with a head on their shoulders to come out with a new RC company that makes quality RC's. Make a great product, get bought out by someone that is going to skimp. The lifecycle of any company in the US and abroad.

The rig in that pic only took 1 king headz motor mount and 1 king headz rear hinge pin holder. All the rest was bone stock. I beat the ever-loving piss out of that Truggy and it looked back at me every time saying, "Is that all you got b!tch!"....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back