Asking for a friend. Felony foams ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Swapping the diffs would allow it to run infraction wheel options. So he’d have the same size tires all around and the felony body would look off being the rear tires are tucked in

I've been waiting so long for another felony tire sale QQ

Swapping the diffs would allow it to run infraction wheel options. So he’d have the same size tires all around and the felony body would look off being the rear tires are tucked in

One way around this if you swap diffs.. to correct the offset to the body you can use kraton rear hubs, hexes, and stubs.. it will effectively push the offset out to the body so it doesn't look so goofy..👍

This would be a pricey option BUT you could get the normal stock tires (with the different sizes f/r) and send them to Gone Bananas to have the rubber replaced with foam. This is probably only good if you're gonna be drag racing or speed running. Foams can't handle bashing at all...even if you get a harder foam it will tear and chunk almost immediately due to hard turning, drifting or cornering.

I have a bud that is starting to mod his felony, but is quickly running into traction issues with the factory Hoons. Who makes some good foams for the felony ? Thanks
Also, if you’re having traction problems with Hoons you sure don’t want to go to foams, which have the least grip of anything.
Some run the PowerHobby Grippers also, which are the same OD but available in wider rears to maintain the staggered look, and in my experience they definitely offer more grip than the Hoons.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back