Outcast Backflip MTs vs Backflip LPs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, I wanted to see the size difference as well. I usually keep them side by side so I can do a nice comparison that shows both the side and face of the tire. But this isn't bad either:
2021-0128-Arrma-Backflip-LP-MT.jpg

I usually take the photo's like this so I can stack them and see the width from the top as well:
2018-0726-ProlineTrencher3.8-ArrmaDBoots.jpg

Do both of those tires have a 1/8th buggy type bead or the old school MT trough type bead?

Hey what’s going on guys I’m new to the arrma family and I’m working on a build. Does anyone have a outcast/notorious 6s with the backflip LPs on it? Thanks

Hey what’s going on guys I’m new to the arrma family and I’m working on a build. Does anyone have a outcast/notorious 6s with the backflip LPs on it? Thanks

Yes, love them.. makes the rig much more predictable in the air..👍.. they look stout on kraton rims..😎

Check out @Camaroboy383 here and youtube hes got the bashercast. Great rig!
Ok thanks, what’s the YouTube channel?
Yes, love them.. makes the rig much more predictable in the air..👍.. they look stout on kraton rims..😎
Yea I had them on my Revo before and the were these I have tried. The were the LPs, I’m thinking they would look better on the notorious/outcast sense it’s a shorter wheelbase.
I’m about to - as soon as I get them.
Saweeet! Thanks
And yea that do look good 👍🏼

I just got a notorious and did the swap. It looks soooo much better and fits the truck so much better as well. I'll attach some pics. Have the lps on my kraton and punisher and I think swapping them is more fitting for both trucks imo. The MT backflips just look too chunky and odd on the Notorious. Now it won't backflip and stunt as good but I'm not a big flipper or stunter so doesn't bother me lol.

20221117_040419.jpg

20221117_034253.jpg

20221117_034225.jpg

20221117_040512.jpg

Back