What would you like to see from Arrma?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about a tank! 1/5th scale! Doesn't have to be Russian of course!

View attachment 313997

If you're going to go there..
Then why not ask for the Pure Red Blooded American Power! >>> The RipSaw M5

EXB verison
BOOM!!
Get me some. šŸŗ

RTR laidback verison

-Low center of gravity

That aint happening. The roller and exb getting discontinued. Get ready for a talion and outcast exb with angry bird eyes.... give us a yellow talion and a white one. Stop the silly colours that appeal to almost nobody. After the felony and kraton v4 bodies their designs have went down drasticly. Their bussiness decisions also. Too much diversity hiring i bet..its extremly frustrating from a brand that kept blewing ur mind with innovation and sick looking trucks to a brand who keeps recycling and changing stuff for the sakes of something ā€œnewā€ that didnt need to be changed. They transformed the 3s line into walmart toys.

I always wanted a granite because of the monster truck look like a mini bigrock. They both were sick looking wit their simple bodies.

Just an idea like that make a high ccenter gravity truck with 3 diffs and a clutch. Name them the ARRMA granite 1/8 BLX and the arrma BigBlock 1/8 BLX. 2 Beast real monster truckS with massive ground travel and clearence. The only other brand who makes a ā€œmonster truckā€ in the 1/8 scale is hobao with the MTX. Thats what the market needs right now. I bet you they will sell like hot cakes then make them into 1/5 scale monster trucks to truly rival the xmaxx and do not make the same mistake. but after changing the body of the granite for a fake tesla theres 0 chances of that happening. Maybe under hobbico and if we were in 2017
Ever heard of the HPI Savage?

One of my LHS is having a HPI ā€˜firesaleā€™; Bullet, Jumpshot, Savage (XL),ā€¦, all almost 50% off.
That can either be a good or bad signā€¦šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
Maybe theyā€™re coming out with an EXBā€¦..
šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

One of my LHS is having a HPI ā€˜firesaleā€™; Bullet, Jumpshot, Savage (XL),ā€¦, all almost 50% off.
That can either be a good or bad signā€¦šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

They're slowly trying to make a come back. They are definitely on the rise from where they were.
I remember when they were 1 if the bigs. Miss those days. Nitro rs4's and nitro mt's, great rc's for sure.

Yes. But i feel any rtr rig with an aluminum chassis will be close to the same. They might be stronger in other areas than the other brand vice versa. But all rtr aluminum chassis suck.
Yeah, i am slowly try to get rid of my corallys. Will be running a maxx v2 and ta rivals. Already have an mt10 and its bomb proof. 2 of those and a maxx v2 which is close to 1/8th scale and call it good. 4s is all i neex
I'll second that the MT10 is bomb proof

Ok, the RTR 8s EXB are out. Like everyone else it's like, meh! In my mind even though Losi and Arrma is two different companies under the HH banner. They really don't make the same vehicles. Except buggies, but Losi is more race spec.

So after thinking of all the vehicles from Arrma and Losi. What can Arrma make that would make you say wow! Maybe a 1/5 scale on road? Between Losi and Arrma, that's about the only thing not made.

What say you guys??
Step back increase quality control reanalyze old systems and innovate for the new
Step back increase quality control reanalyze old systems and innovate for the new
A 1/5 full on f1 racer would be sick

Ok, the RTR 8s EXB are out. Like everyone else it's like, meh! In my mind even though Losi and Arrma is two different companies under the HH banner. They really don't make the same vehicles. Except buggies, but Losi is more race spec.

So after thinking of all the vehicles from Arrma and Losi. What can Arrma make that would make you say wow! Maybe a 1/5 scale on road? Between Losi and Arrma, that's about the only thing not made.

What say you guys??
Like to see something with enough ground clearance to go through grass easier .

Arrma needs a rally car. Something you can use on road off road dirt road. Not truggy but a street car thatā€™s not based off a short course and had a cool street car lookā€¦šŸš—šŸ’Ø
Infraction mega fits the bill doesnā€™t it? I wouldnā€™t mind something bigger though.

Infraction mega fits the bill doesnā€™t it? I wouldnā€™t mind something bigger though.
The tires are little small and not enough suspension travel imo.

Also, 3s line is notorious for getting gravel and sand stuck in steering components.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back