What would you like to see from Arrma?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if anyone mentioned this, but I would like for Arrma to get rid of body clips and start using clipless body mounting systems.
Magnets would work a treat.

The magnetic light kit thingy i have sucks the front of the body down really well, something similar for the rear would be awesome and i wouldn't see that body coming off.

Some sort of TLR tuned kraton or raceable “1/8 truggy” platform with more suspension tuning just like the typhon TLR would be so awesome. Having a hell of a time with the kraton 6s blx on the track now and i could only imagine a race version…

Some sort of TLR tuned kraton or raceable “1/8 truggy” platform with more suspension tuning just like the typhon TLR would be so awesome. Having a hell of a time with the kraton 6s blx on the track now and i could only imagine a race version…
its a niche and it wont sell well imo specially right now but hey who knows. I want a HCG 4s monster truck

That's what my brother and I do, buy bashers and race each other on a track at my house. I do some ramp and snowbank jumping here and there but mostly racing around a track. We buy the bashers because they're generally cheaper than race kits, usually a bit more durable too.
What if you bought the TLR suspension plates with inserts and installed them onto the Kraton? I never thought of that TBH. I believe they would fit? Likely expensive but an option perhaps?
its a niche and it wont sell well imo specially right now but hey who knows. I want a HCG 4s monster truck
Are you saying the K6 is HCG? I don't feel it is, once you drop the tires down to a standard 5.5" truggy size, it's a much more capable rig. Actually they handle decent, not as good as a Talion, or a race kit but they get around a track quite well IMO. We have a blast racing our bashers.
Nevermind, I think I understand what you're saying, you want Arrma to come out with something to compete against the Maxx?

Last edited:
That's what my brother and I do, buy bashers and race each other on a track at my house. I do some ramp and snowbank jumping here and there but mostly racing around a track. We buy the bashers because they're generally cheaper than race kits, usually a bit more durable too.
What if you bought the TLR suspension plates with inserts and installed them onto the Kraton? I never thought of that TBH. I believe they would fit? Likely expensive but an option perhaps?

Are you saying the K6 is HCG? I don't feel it is, once you drop the tires down to a standard 5.5" truggy size, it's a much more capable rig. Actually they handle decent, not as good as a Talion, or a race kit but they get around a track quite well IMO. We have a blast racing our bashers.
Nevermind, I think I understand what you're saying, you want Arrma to come out with something to compete against the Maxx?
No im saying i want a HCG car. The kraton is LCG necause its chassis is flat

No like the maxx
Oh, I said that? Maybe I type too much?🤪🤣🤣
Yeah, Maxx is a great truck, like to see Arrma do something similar. I have a Kaiju, close. If ran on 4s exclusively will last a long time. Weakness to me with the Kaiju is the steering. Gets sloppy quickly. The Maxx seems to have better steering, otherwise I feel they're very comparable..both tough as nails. My bro has a widened v1 Maxx.

Only rig I'm really interested in that I don't have right now is an 8s. Either will do, Kraton or Outcast. Otherwise, I can't really think of anything that I'd be interested in.. oh, wait.. I got it, a legit rc snowmobile. Yeah, I could get into that with winter right around the corner. They could use some of that axis 5 (or whatever it's called)technology that the promoto is using perhaps?

Only rig I'm really interested in that I don't have right now is an 8s. Either will do, Kraton or Outcast. Otherwise, I can't really think of anything that I'd be interested in.. oh, wait.. I got it, a legit rc snowmobile. Yeah, I could get into that with winter right around the corner. They could use some of that axis 5 (or whatever it's called)technology that the promoto is using perhaps?
8s is awsome worth getting they are massive and heavy though my rtr kraton 8s goes really well considering

8s is awsome worth getting they are massive and heavy though my rtr kraton 8s goes really well considering
I'm on the waiting list for an O8S roller..🤞
My bro has one, it's killer!! We both have Xmaxx's as well, also killer. There's just that wow factor when they blow past you.. I've run into myself with an Xmaxx, smarts pretty good. Definitely not interested in feeling an Arrma 8s to the body!!😖😬🤣🤣

Me too a snowmobile would be awesome. With winter just about here and it will last for at 5 months, I have lost interest in most my rc cars now like I do every year around this time 😂. It’s fun to play around in parking lots or the yard but eventually there is too much snow or it’s way too cold to be fun. A snowmobile I could see being a lot of fun around the yard all winter.
Right now I just want to see some deals from Arrma. Last year they started the first week of October with big sales like the Mojave EXB roller for under $400.

What's the hold up this year?!?!?😠
🤣🤣🤣
Same, great deals last year nothing wowed me yet this year. Was hoping the Talion exb would be a sale but they discontinued it. Mabey the TLR Typhon will have a good sale or something

Me too a snowmobile would be awesome. With winter just about here and it will last for at 5 months, I have lost interest in most my rc cars now like I do every year around this time 😂. It’s fun to play around in parking lots or the yard but eventually there is too much snow or it’s way too cold to be fun. A snowmobile I could see being a lot of fun around the yard all winter.

Same, great deals last year nothing wowed me yet this year. Was hoping the Talion exb would be a sale but they discontinued it. Mabey the TLR Typhon will have a good sale or something
I try to choose a couple rigs I'm willing to sacrifice to snow bashing myself.. I can't go all winter without, I might be addicted?😬
Aside from bearings getting washed out, I haven't really had any problems running rc's in snow. I like MT's for snow bashing, Xmaxx, Hoss, Kaiju are my go to's. Although I have run both Kraton and Kronos in the snow as well. Basically all my rigs are rusty, screws, turnbuckles, driveshafts.. doesn't bother them, or me!!😉😜🍻
I'm not running a museum, nor am I saving my rigs for the next owner..just gonna send it!!😎

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back