What would you like to see from Arrma?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to see Arrma produce a boat :unsure:
Well they already do in a roundabout way.. Pro Boat is owned by HH, which also owns Arrma.
I think boats are cool, I just can't get into them myself. Speed running ground rc's either. I guess it's all about the challenge of going fast, faster, fastest? Which basically turns into how much cash do I have to blow? Not dissing, I get it. I just can't get into it..too broke already,LOL. 😜🍻

Well they already do in a roundabout way.. Pro Boat is owned by HH, which also owns Arrma.
I think boats are cool, I just can't get into them myself. Speed running ground rc's either. I guess it's all about the challenge of going fast, faster, fastest? Which basically turns into how much cash do I have to blow? Not dissing, I get it. I just can't get into it..too broke already,LOL. 😜🍻

He who has the bigger wallet, goes faster

😭

Edit to add-
I'd be happy if they'd put metal balls in thier links already. So stupid to use the plastic that wears out so fast.....

Doing a 6mo check up/ clean up/ fix up on the big rock and the amount of wear in normal parts is blowing my mind a little... not just the links

Last edited:
He who has the bigger wallet, goes faster 😭
Yep, and why I'm stuck at rtr speeds!!😜🤣🍻
I could go faster probably but, my space is too small for anything more. Plus, I don't leave home with my rc's. A blessing and a curse I suppose. They say there's a whole wide world out there.. I'm afraid I'll fall off the edge!!🤔🤷‍♂️🤣

Yep, and why I'm stuck at rtr speeds!!😜🤣🍻
I could go faster probably but, my space is too small for anything more. Plus, I don't leave home with my rc's. A blessing and a curse I suppose. They say there's a whole wide world out there..🤔🤷‍♂️🤣

I'm with you brother, your not alone in that struggle 😔😁😅

He who has the bigger wallet, goes faster

😭

Edit to add-
I'd be happy if they'd put metal balls in thier links already. So stupid to use the plastic that wears out so fast.....

Doing a 6mo check up/ clean up/ fix up on the big rock and the amount of wear in normal parts is blowing my mind a little... not just the links
Yeah, I was shocked at the plastic pivot balls in the 3s rigs. I've never owned one. My bro picked up a Vorteks boost last year, dropped a Firma 130a esc and Maxx 3670 motor in it. I didn't think it would be up for 4s power, which it really isn't but on 3s, 4x4 converted, it rips!! He's had to do some upgrades to the slipper/spur, blew a rear diff too but with 2.8" Badlands no surprise. Be nice to see Arrma step up with steel pivot balls in the links and shocks on the 3s line. Actually acrossed the board, Mega included.

Yeah, I was shocked at the plastic pivot balls in the 3s rigs. I've never owned one. My bro picked up a Vorteks boost last year, dropped a Firma 130a esc and Maxx 3670 motor in it. I didn't think it would be up for 4s power, which it really isn't but on 3s, 4x4 converted, it rips!! He's had to do some upgrades to the slipper/spur, blew a rear diff too but with 2.8" Badlands no surprise. Be nice to see Arrma step up with steel pivot balls in the links and shocks on the 3s line. Actually acrossed the board, Mega included.

It doesn't make since at all for them to use plastic... these are heavy trucks, its going to wear badly.
I've got a pretty significant amount of play in the front up rights as well. And the wheel bearings are pretty sloppy.
The ears on the axles that The pins go through have a pretty good amount of slop also.
Seems thier plastic parts don't hold up quiet as well as I'd thought.
Granted! To most folks this probably wouldn't bother them at all.. I'm a little ocd in keeping things working as new and looking that way so its probably partly just me being picky.

I'll buy up some parts from jenny and have it good as new in no time 😆

They got the DBXL on sale for like 999 at the moment. Not an arrma but I think the sales will come soon!!

They got the DBXL on sale for like 999 at the moment. Not an arrma but I think the sales will come soon!!
Yeah, my inbox got flooded with pre black friday deals yesterday..Arrma, HH and Tower, which are all the same content of course. LOL There wasn't much grabbing my attention though. These were the only 2 I actually even noticed..🤷‍♂️

Screenshot_20231102-133550_Samsung Internet.jpg

Yeah, my inbox got flooded with pre black friday deals yesterday..Arrma, HH and Tower, which are all the same content of course. LOL There wasn't much grabbing my attention though. These were the only 2 I actually even noticed..🤷‍♂️

View attachment 329728
man that price difference between those two typhons is kind of crazy.

Yep, especially since the TLR offers nothing more than bling in my opinion. I guess it's got 7075 and bearings in the steering though..if that matters.
I like the paint scheme of the TLR roller mo better than the others.

Now look at the price difference of the TLR Typhon and the TLR 8ight X/E 2.0 kit.

Sale goes until the 14th, seems like last year each set of sale prices was for a specific number of days and then a new list of sale items the next day or 2 or 3 days later. If you don't see something you like now, probably round 2 won't be far behind. The Typhon is a good price, I got limited funds and space for rc's so not adding a second Typhon yet, still need a Notorious in my collection, lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back