What would you like to see from Arrma?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBadazz

RCHolic
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Felony
  4. Fireteam
  5. Granite
  6. Infraction
  7. Limitless
  8. Kraton 8S
  9. Kraton 6s
  10. Mojave EXB
  11. Notorious
  12. Outcast 4s
  13. Outcast 6s
  14. Outcast 8s
  15. Senton 6s
  16. Senton 3s
  17. Senton Mega
  18. Talion
  19. Typhon 3s
  20. Typhon 6s
  21. Vendetta
  22. Vorteks
  23. Infraction 4x4
Ok, the RTR 8s EXB are out. Like everyone else it's like, meh! In my mind even though Losi and Arrma is two different companies under the HH banner. They really don't make the same vehicles. Except buggies, but Losi is more race spec.

So after thinking of all the vehicles from Arrma and Losi. What can Arrma make that would make you say wow! Maybe a 1/5 scale on road? Between Losi and Arrma, that's about the only thing not made.

What say you guys??

Last edited:
^^^
+1

I would love to see Arrma produce a 1/5 scale on-road with True Aero suspension arms and Centralized pivot & pushrod shocks for Both Front & Rear.

1/5 mojave has always been a thought for me, but I guess they have the SBR for that. 1/5 on road would be sweet for sure. But a big mojave that could run much larger tires would really be something awesome. Mojave is great and glides over terrain great but the 1/5 trucks on the market now REALLY glide over so to have a large mojave with huge suspension travel and big tires would be a blast.

I’d really like to see them abandon the weird chassis design of the 8S trucks, and transition to a more traditional chassis/steering platform. Like the DBXLE. Or like Arrma 1/8 vehicles.

1/5 on road could be fun too.
So much agree, I love my DBXLE so much after having both O8 and K8.

I’d really like to see them abandon the weird chassis design of the 8S trucks, and transition to a more traditional chassis/steering platform. Like the DBXLE. Or like Arrma 1/8 vehicles.

1/5 on road could be fun too.
I didn't realize the steering was different.. but there's enough folks saying it's wonky for me to believe it. My bro has an O8S on b/o so hopefully I get to see what it's like.
As much as I'd love to order one, just not in the cards at the moment for me.
Mojave with trailing arm suspension
I don't think I've ever owned a solid axle rc? Well, I did have a Kyosho Double Dare MT back in the 80's.. guess that counts?
I can dig the SBR and UDR, Just not the body which requires a screw gun and mag tray for all the screws.. I know the cage gives them scale appearance, but I'm more about performance than appearance.

Last edited:
I feel that ARRMA could build such a version if they desired. Mastering a trailing-arm truck is a whole different skill set when driving and I think it would be quite fun on a Mojave.

I didn't realize the steering was different.. but there's enough folks saying it's wonky for me to believe it. My bro has an O8S on b/o so hopefully I get to see what it's like.
As much as I'd love to order one, just not in the cards at the moment for me.

I can dig the SBR and UDR, Just not the body which requires a screw gun and mag tray for all the screws.. I know the cage gives them scale appearance, but I'm more about performance than appearance.
I removed the stock body from my Baja Rey for just that reason.

Baja Rey side view.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back