Buyer's beware!!.. Brock Diesel is a scam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sold some of my stock Infraction electronics in the classified section a while back. One of the guys who bought from me was super paranoid I wouldn't send the stuff. I didn't get why then, but I do now. People like this ruin it for everyone else.

What makes it worse is that Camaroboy383 is a solid dude who has helped me on this forum and hooked me up with some 3d printed parts just for the cost of shipping.

We should start a victim relief fund for him. I'll throw in the first $10. @Camaroboy383, send me a PM with your PayPal.

🤣... No no, I'm not concerned about the money.. keep yours..😉.. I'm doing just fine over here..👍.. more concerned about someone else getting duped..

And @Ajag took a far worse hit than I did..

I appreciate the thought my friend..👍

🤣... No no, I'm not concerned about the money.. keep yours..😉.. I'm doing just fine over here..👍.. more concerned about someone else getting duped..

And @Ajag took a far worse hit than I did..

I appreciate the thought my friend..👍
Check this out
He’s trying to sell his stuff on eBay
There’s the serpent I paid for :)

FBC91A0E-C3B9-4162-9164-198FEC2054CD.png

Check this out

View attachment 171187

2.25k for the Xmaxx? Damn IDK about that one chief. Even the MEXB at $825 on the forum seemed steep and that was WITH the drop-dead gorgeous body. Is there anything you can say to Ebay about him being a lying seller?

If he's selling stolen goods, I'll gladly report his account.
Clearly he is selling stolen goods. They were probably sold 10 times over. Scammed others 10 times over. A pro con jobber.
Now he is way $ahead$ and just dumping the goods on Ebay. Brock is one hard up piece of !@#$%^.
No morals.
Brock's just a con.

There are thousands like him. The system allows it unfortunately.

This is the perfect situation for Batman to handle outside of the law. Where is that guy....
Where is the RC Vigilante when you need him. He may be having lunch with Lois Lane??:ROFLMAO:

There are thousands like him. The system allows it unfortunately.
Isnt that the damn truth sir!? I work in a downtown area. Probably 6-8 parking 3-5 story parking garages throughout. And square mile wise small. its a compact little city.

Every weekend for sure, till it gets winter out, there are 100+ juveniles that flow into the city from the surrounding "neighborhoods". Those "hoods" of course arent very safe with lots of shooting and gang activity. That most folks never even hear of. No news on it. Just like it doesn't happen till your down there listening to the sirens running 24/7.

So while most of kids are fighting and clogging up the roads. There are a small groups of 3-4 that walk thru garages "checking doors". Meaning they only pull door handles. Finding the idiots dumb enough not to lock their vehicles or hide belongings in Jeeps or other convertibles.

Ive personally caught 34 diff kids. We keep a board just like police with gangs. Its that bad. SAD.

Whats done with the kids?? Taken back "home" to crack head gang banging parents that prob dropped them off with instructions and a how-to video. Right back the following weekend. Police all around till about 9pm. Then where the cops aren't (between 3 locals) the kids file in. Energy obviously growing till. POP! It's all pops off.

The city and police force should be embarrassed!!

Check this out

View attachment 171187
Report each item to ebay as stolen items.

Report item > Listing Practice > Stolen Property > Stolen Property - complete form and submit.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back