Castle creations party

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3d-rc.myshopify.com

Eat,sleep and breath Arrma
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Notorious
  7. Senton 6s
  8. Senton 3s
So everyone looks like castle is back up and running. You can now get your castle needs once again. Not every is back but at least they have released dates as to when they will be. 95% will be for sale within the next 30 days.?????

Anybody care to give me the backstory on what happened? I checked their website last night, and almost everything was "out of stock" or "discontinued".
Short version the factories that make the parts for the Castle escs were having supply issues. I am sure someone will post the long version.

It's a large company.... no one knows for sure what's up other then they were looking for a new place to make their parts. Rumors were they were selling them out of the back door reason being there is so many fake ones.
Check horizon hobby they have them.

And eventual SB win by the Mighty Pack!!!!!
You must be watching a different game

C8D582B3-4F44-4F72-8E1F-76732B6D4644.gif

It's a large company.... no one knows for sure what's up other then they were looking for a new place to make their parts. Rumors were they were selling them out of the back door reason being there is so many fake ones.
Check horizon hobby they have them.

I found one on eBay for a good price. That will be my next upgrade.
mm2.jpg

Last edited:
Stay away from ebay. They are mostly fake ones. What are you looking for? Horizon hobby has the real deals.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back