Castle customer service A++

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
People are always on the forum giving updates about the service they receive from the companies we deal with in the rc industry. Thought I'd put in a good word about Castle Creations. Each and every time I contact them by phone or email, I get a quick response or pleasant person to talk to. I had a Castle Link that never made it to me last year, and one phone call in March had a new one on it's way. Recently, I mailed an esc back for a warranty check, and it seems that the USPS has it stuck somewhere in limbo. I called Castle again and was told that this is not uncommon. Linda assured me that if I don't see any tracking movement within the week, I should just call back and that they would take care of it. These are very expensive units and no one wants to get stuck knowing that theirs's was lost and you end up SOL. Considering some of the other threads mentioning the hard or nearly impossible to reach companies, it's good to know that some still go above and beyond when it comes to customer service.

Here's to you Castle Creations customer service

People are always on the forum giving updates about the service they receive from the companies we deal with in the rc industry. Thought I'd put in a good word about Castle Creations. Each and every time I contact them by phone or email, I get a quick response or pleasant person to talk to. I had a Castle Link that never made it to me last year, and one phone call in March had a new one on it's way. Recently, I mailed an esc back for a warranty check, and it seems that the USPS has it stuck somewhere in limbo. I called Castle again and was told that this is not uncommon. Linda assured me that if I don't see any tracking movement within the week, I should just call back and that they would take care of it. These are very expensive units and no one wants to get stuck knowing that theirs's was lost and you end up SOL. Considering some of the other threads mentioning the hard or nearly impossible to reach companies, it's good to know that some still go above and beyond when it comes to customer service.

Here's to you Castle Creations customer service
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/g9582DNuQppxC" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="
">via GIPHY</a></p>
Thanks chap, this is encouraging. I have a mamba x for my typhon 3s en route from the US and the DHL tracking now gives a 404 :(

Have just put my support request in online. Fingers crossed!

Thanks chap, this is encouraging. I have a mamba x for my typhon 3s en route from the US and the DHL tracking now gives a 404 :(

I would definitely give them a call if it seems that it might be lost. Guess the delivery guys really like boxes marked "Castle Creations"

Don’t get too excited. They are patriots and hate Brits 😜😜✌🏻✌🏻

J/K

The only company I can think of that is THE WORST at CS is Hot Racing. They just don’t exist. No phone or address. Emails fall off a cliff.

Last edited:
Don’t get too excited. They are patriots and ha Brits 😜😜✌🏻✌🏻

J/K

The only company I can think of that is THE WORST at CS is Hot Racing. They just don’t exist. No phone or address. Emails fall off a cliff.
What about the infamous T Bone saga. Best of luck to anyone who tries to contact them. 6 month waiting period last time I tried.

What about the infamous T Bone saga. Best of luck to anyone who tries to contact them. 6 month waiting period last time I tried.
They were as slow as molasses in January but at least they show signs of life. 🤣

Just spoke to the lovely Rebecca - they are on it :)

: P
Damn autocorrect. First go it made it “had”. Went back and typed “hate” again and it changed it to “ha” 🤦🏻‍♂️

Yep can't agree more they are very fast to reply and always pleasant to talk to. I had an issue awhile back wanted some decals but only gave $23.99 for shipping option for a $5 purchase so I contacted them and they sent me 3 set for FREE!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back