Typhon Could you give me some tips?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We talking a 6s Typhon or 3s Typhon?????? So we are on the same page. I don't want to assume.
This makes all the differnce in the world , how to proceed.
Can you be more specific?
And what have you done so far? What gearing do you have etc?
Stock Electrics etc????
What Belted Tires you speed running with?
Hopefully not with the stocker Typhon wheels. That is not serious speed running to begin with.
typhon 3s, spur 34/29 gear
max6 esc, 1520 castle, dboots tires, lower front end than rear, 35kg servo, silicone 200000cst on both differentials, 6s battery, also bought the tppower 4070cm and have new tires grp s2

Wow that thing is a monster. Should easily be a 100mph +setup there.
Whats holding you back?
The range of the radio? Or Space limited.
I advise turning the ESC Punch/torque control ALL the way down for any speed running. This helps prevent unwanted ESC Amp Cutting. A good throttle finger matters as well.
The chassis needs to be raked and very low. You need extreme droop. Rear wing needs to be trimmed flat, to prevent nose lift .
This is all a given, if you have not already.:cool:

Last edited:
typhon 3s, spur 34/29 gear
max6 esc, 1520 castle, dboots tires, lower front end than rear, 35kg servo, silicone 200000cst on both differentials, 6s battery, also bought the tppower 4070cm and have new tires grp s2
Max 6 will hold you back. Hobbywing will cut power at higher speeds. Castle MMX8s would be a great speed run starter and should hold fine while on 6s. Will require a bit of tuning to turn off low voltage cut out. If you have the time, read up through this thread as most of the speed runners on the forum have given plenty of tips to help from beginning to advanced driving. https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/speed-runners-how-fast-did-you-go-today.24467/

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back