Creality K1 & K1 Max & K1C FDM (Bambu Lab X1 & P1P competition)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tex Koder

2D , 3D Not a problem. I'll take that Challenge.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Nero
  6. Senton 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
  8. Vendetta
Looks like Creality is going after Bambu..

1681059536269.png

1681059284641.png

https://www.creality.com/products/c...e_1.1&spm_prev=..page_2690229.slick_image_1.1

I'm Liking what I see..
Definitely keeping an eye on this one!

$599 for K1

$999 for K1 Max

New K1C
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/...-x1-p1p-competition.61601/page-4#post-1039340

Last edited:
I feel like China is starting to turn on itself.

Looking forward to seeing some reviews!

Traxxas lawsuit incoming

🤣🤣🤣
They want to go up against China..
Where ALL of their RC car & parts are made to begin with?
Watch what happens if China decides to turn off the factories that makes their stuffs.

I'm going to have to find a way to add one of these brand new K1Max to my stable..
The Speed that these printers can provide straight out of the box without any modifications ,got me absolutely vibrating with excitement!

Come on guys!
Let me know what I can design for you.
Or, buy some of my splitters or custom parts..

Help me Help YOU!!

I'm going to have to find a way to add one of these brand new K1Max to my stable..
The Speed that these printers can provide straight out of the box without any modifications ,got me absolutely vibrating with excitement!

Come on guys!
Let me know what I can design for you.
Or, buy some of my splitters or custom parts..

Help me Help YOU!!
The Bambu X1 sure is a looker as well. Seems like their quality out of the box is very high.

Well that's no fun! Yours is printing so well I would not let it go anywhere, that's half the battle.
Completely agree, it’s hard to tune in. Also, first batch of anything makes me a bit hesitant. Because of how recent Bambu X1 is, they probably rushed it to market a bit. I think @PeighDay is good to keep his, once the issues are ironed out you can get a second printer😉

Well that's no fun! Yours is printing so well I would not let it go anywhere, that's half the battle.

Completely agree, it’s hard to tune in. Also, first batch of anything makes me a bit hesitant. Because of how recent Bambu X1 is, they probably rushed it to market a bit. I think @PeighDay is good to keep his, once the issues are ironed out you can get a second printer😉
Fair points. Just trying to see the downside to what I currently have to his one. 10x faster printing is kind of exiting to think about. Might be a mute point anyways as I was just looking to order one and it’s……sold out. Decisions….decisions…..

Last edited:
Looks promising, but I’ve said that many times about creality products only to be disappointed. Pass for me.

NBR seems to have gotten his grubby hands on the K1..
Here's his review >>

Back