Kraton Dangerous RCs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lride Chart

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Outcast 6s
  3. Talion
Question to the brain trust. One how do I not hit myself or others with RCs? 🙃. Two has anyone had EXB drive cup issues? I have destroyed 4 now the gears are fine just the cups either mushrooms or breaks in half. I added a 3mm spacer on my shock shaft b/c at full flex the driveshafts keep popping out. Anyone else having problems seems like the driveshafts need to be longer or the EXB arms needed to be shorter.

Latest craziness haha

Bash on 😎😎

Question to the brain trust. One how do I not hit myself or others with RCs? 🙃. Two has anyone had EXB drive cup issues? I have destroyed 4 now the gears are fine just the cups either mushrooms or breaks in half. I added a 3mm spacer on my shock shaft b/c at full flex the driveshafts keep popping out. Anyone else having problems seems like the driveshafts need to be longer or the EXB arms needed to be shorter.

Latest craziness haha

Bash on 😎😎
remove the pivot ball spacers on the ends of the arms and the shafts will go in deeper in the cup. Also you might have to shave a cpl mms off the ends of the arms.

remove the pivot ball spacers on the ends of the arms and the shafts will go in deeper in the cup. Also you might have to shave a cpl mms off the ends of the arms.

I pulled the spacers from the front arms, but haven’t shaved on them. Great idea. What have you done for the rear arms? That’s why I initially did the shock shaft spacer. But any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

This guys having issues with drive cups splitting...
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/i’m-over-my-exb-won’t-last-a-full-pack.36980/

how do I not hit myself or others with RCs?
I have found that riot shields come in handy while bashing, so far no problem with transmitter signal through the shield. (y) 🙂

I have found that riot shields come in handy while bashing, so far no problem with transmitter signal through the shield. (y) 🙂

That’s funny might need it bashing with me

Latest craziness haha

Bash on 😎😎
Correct me if I am wrong it you put a 3mm spacer in the shock to effectively shorten the travel to stop the dog bones coming out?

Correct me if I am wrong it you put a 3mm spacer in the shock to effectively shorten the travel to stop the dog bones coming out?

Correct it keeps the dog bones from coming out upon landing.

I just punch it....
Works on the slash, not so much on my dad's all (and I mean ALL) aluminium o8s

Yeah with the all plastic rigs those are pretty easy to defend against, but the bigger ones are a different story.

Yeah with the all plastic rigs those are pretty easy to defend against, but the bigger ones are a different story.
Maxing out your shock travel is a bad thing and shimming it to shorten the travel is the same, you need to adjust your travel using the droop screws so that your shocks are atleast slightly compressed when the car is in the air, If your shocks max out before your droop screws hit the chassis then it can and will rip the shock ends off over time. if your not sure what the droop screws are the turn the car upside down and look for the small ears that stick out of the chassis at the front and rear of the car, directly above those ears are your droop screws that require a small hex to adjust up or down. these are what you should use to limit suspension arm travel NOT the shocks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back