don't forget about tomorrow gentlemen!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F953FA9F-CA21-44E0-A547-D3EB05F715F1.jpeg

@King blitz .... what Portuguese restaurant?
I'm thinking, or hoping Madera, in E.Prov?... Mike
Omg that's amazing that you know that place..pink building right 🤣🤣 awesome restaurant .they give so much food .prices are on the high end but it's all good .I have problem paying for good Portuguese food and services..but I have reservations tomorrow at Caravellas in fall river ..I was able to get last minute reservations because my wife's sister works there and we love the food and tomorrow there is going to be some entertainment.a few bands..so do you live in Rhode island? How do you know about Madeira restaurant?
I was going to post something, but I then realized that it could get me banned from the AF. THAT would be a sad valentines day.
Yeah don't do that .we wouldn't want you banned for good bro..we will let our imagination wounder what you would have posted🤣🤣🤣

Omg that's amazing that you know that place..pink building right 🤣🤣 awesome restaurant .they give so much food .prices are on the high end but it's all good .I have problem paying for good Portuguese food and services..but I have reservations tomorrow at Caravellas in fall river ..I was able to get last minute reservations because my wife's sister works there and we love the food and tomorrow there is going to be some entertainment.a few bands..so do you live in Rhode island? How do you know about Madeira restaurant?

Mike and I are from CT.. not far from you.. that would most likely be why he knows the joint...👍.. I however am not familiar.. lol

We honestly don't do anything for Valentine's day. When I started dating my wife about 20 years ago I told her that Valentines day is for guys that ignore their significant other the rest of the year.

I will randomly get her flowers, chocolate or gift through out the year but she knows not to expect anything on Valentine's.

I especially hated restaurants on Valentine's. It's always rushed and places (at least then) would have limited or set menus.

Last edited:
We honestly don't do anything for Valentine's day. When I started dating my wife about 20 years ago I told her that Valentines day is for guys that ignore their significant other the rest of the year.

I will randomly get her flowers, chocolate or gift cards through out the year but she knows not to expect anything on Valentine's.

I especially hated restaurants on Valentine's. It's always rushed and places (at least then) would have limited menu items.
Yup! Agree 100%. Same here. We did all that Vday stuff when we 1st started dating, 20 years ago. We don't do crowded restaurants anymore, anytime of year. We do cards and maybe a small stuffie. Kids get card, small stuffie and some candy. That's it. We know we love each other, so why be forced to spend a boat liad of money just on 1 day just because Hallmark says to! 😜 (y) Plus, she's allergic to most flowers, so there's that.

Ah. I went with a creality ender 3 s1 that arrives tomorrow😂
Funny you mentioned buying your rc a gift..so didn't I yesterday . already posted on my build log .ik you saw it.thanks for visiting.i spent more on my BIG PAPA LONG ROCK yesterday than I will tomorrow on my wife..how sad .🤣🤣 But truth is my hobby is cheaper than being married .women don't come cheap ..I'll never be able to buy enough rc tires to match all the pair of shoes this girl owns plus her addiction of her collection of Nike sneakers. Over 70 pairs she has some bran new ..hey that's her hobby .I don't complain

I bought some AAA Edison round cultured pearls, quality sterling silver wire and accessories to make a matching bracelet, earrings and necklace set for my honey.

I'm in Northern RI, I've been to Madera quite a few times!!!! My buddy and his family came to RI from the main land in the late 80's, My girl is best friends with his wife..... My buddies brother used to wait there years ago.... We would go atleast once a month then.... now we try to go once a year. Caravellas was the other place I was thinking!!!!, been there a few times as well!!
Either way, @ Madera, don't be the only person out of 12 to request a captain and coke,... when all others are drinking sangria!!!! I'm pretty sure it was not captain that I was served.... and, well I was drinking sangria by the end of the night!!!! And come to think of it, I may have been date-raped or even abducted for that matter, and not even known it??? Mike

I'm in Northern RI, I've been to Madera quite a few times!!!! My buddy and his family came to RI from the main land in the late 80's, My girl is best friends with his wife..... My buddies brother used to wait there years ago.... We would go atleast once a month then.... now we try to go once a year. Caravellas was the other place I was thinking!!!!, been there a few times as well!!
Either way, @ Madera, don't be the only person out of 12 to request a captain and coke,... when all others are drinking sangria!!!! I'm pretty sure it was not captain that I was served.... and, well I was drinking sangria by the end of the night!!!! And come to think of it, I may have been date-raped or even abducted for that matter, and not even known it??? Mike
I hear ya wine will mess you up quick lol my wife is a merlot lady she can down a gallon in no time.thats a Portuguese woman for ya 🤣🤣🤣
Crazy how this forum stretches the world and to hear someone know and live so close to me is mind blowing

I am Lucky, my wife used to be my boss (I know, still is) back then she liked me but I had a girlfriend. One Valentines day I made a large valentine out of layered foamboard (it was pretty nice. Well ironically we broke up that Valentines day, but not long after that Mrs. Doom made her move. When our first Valentine's day rolled around, she said "Just don't even try" she said I could never out do the Valentine I made my X the year before, she hated my X for that. So I've had a free pass ever since then. Truth is, I love my wife every day, and she knows it, don't need one day a year to celebrate it.

I am Lucky, my wife used to be my boss (I know, still is) back then she liked me but I had a girlfriend. One Valentines day I made a large valentine out of layered foamboard (it was pretty nice. Well ironically we broke up that Valentines day, but not long after that Mrs. Doom made her move. When our first Valentine's day rolled around, she said "Just don't even try" she said I could never out do the Valentine I made my X the year before, she hated my X for that. So I've had a free pass ever since then. Truth is, I love my wife every day, and she knows it, don't need one day a year to celebrate it.
Awe, wasn’t that cute 😂

I met my wife in HS. Married her about 10 years or so ago😂

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back