Limitless Dual Motor Limitless tp motors scorched full length chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Mojave EXB
  4. Senton 3s
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 3s
  7. Vendetta
I’ll post progress on the new build I’m starting which I’m very excited about.

Starting with the new Scorched full length chassis
Twin tp motors
Pps dual motor mount
Ram jam spool and shafts
Fc100 body
Agfrc servo
Twin xlx2’s

Still waiting on a couple odds and ends but should go together over the next couple weeks.
For the most part the cars suspension and drivetrain I’m going to try to mimic my other limitless since I have it tracking straight and planted.
Stay tuned for more !!!

6DFB1EBE-8CF1-4E25-B66B-F827164B5845.jpeg

805FDE83-9138-4BFD-9317-938204021A6E.jpeg

As beautiful as the front etched scorched rc plate is it is quite heavy so I’ll likely recreate that in a carbon piece to save weight.

After helping build my buddies 1100kv dual castle setup my main goal is weight savings with this car. Curious what my full weight will be compared to his 19.6 lb car (with batteries)

DAAAAAMN!!! That is one sexy looking sled you have there. Can't wait to see this one come together 🤘
Appreciate it. Last of the parts should be ordered by the end of the week. Taking my time with this one but still anxious to get it out there 😁

Appreciate it. Last of the parts should be ordered by the end of the week. Taking my time with this one but still anxious to get it out there 😁
I can only imagine. But that is definitely not something you wanna rush. The true dichotomy of RC speed running!! :LOL:

Just curious, but can you do me a favor and measure the overall length of the chassis? Thanks :)
I can do that tonight.

Cut a new piece to replace the front add on piece of this new chassis. As nice as it is it’s just too heavy
C31B2A83-D554-4201-89C5-D16F5DD23024.jpeg
67A76E6C-2B1E-46A2-89C8-F0E2E7DD9DCC.jpeg

Good to see a twin 40mm motor build. It seems like everyone goes for twin 1/5 scale motors.
I’m confident with their output numbers and go along with keeping weight down.
These two motors weigh just a hair more then one 5660 tp motor

2.16lb total weight with bullets on two motors
1.86lb single 5660 motor with bullets
2.14lb for a single 5670 motor.

I believe I can easily see 10,000 watts out of each motor which should allow for some great speeds

I’m confident with their output numbers and go along with keeping weight down.
These two motors weigh just a hair more then one 5660 tp motor

2.16lb total weight with bullets on two motors
1.86lb single 5660 motor with bullets
2.14lb for a single 5670 motor.

I believe I can easily see 10,000 watts out of each motor which should allow for some great speeds
Seems like a smart choice, plus you can turn higher RPMs with these motors. (y)

I believe it's heavy to stop the front end flipping up but I could be wrong man looking good
I kind of agree.
The telltale sign for me, being that the chassis overhang ahead of the front axel appears much lower than the stock setup, stock looks to be aprox 3-4 mm higher. Will need to lock out the front shocks altogether. If you look closely at the stock chassis, the front end looks like an F1 chassis design for negative aero pressure just below the front axel. The Scortched setup is just a Flat Pan front to rear. Tweaking the CF chassis setup will be totally different than a stock chassis setup.

I kind of agree.
The telltale sign for me, being that the chassis overhang ahead of the front axel appears much lower than the stock setup, stock looks to be aprox 3-4 mm higher. Will need to lock out the front shocks altogether. If you look closely at the stock chassis, the front end looks like an F1 chassis design for negative aero pressure just below the front axel. The Scortched setup is just a Flat Pan front to rear.
If you actually look at the photos on Dave's website, you wjll see he has locked off the front shocks and using camber links or something to that degree, I'm thinking of using fuel line to lock off my shocks on my full length build (using the same chassis as yours) so it's like maybe 1mm off the floor at the front and around 5-6mm off the floor at the back and hoping they level out once under load

I believe it's heavy to stop the front end flipping up but I could be wrong man looking good
I do agree with why it’s heavy but I’m going to use the same fc100 body that creates a ton of downforce and I don’t think it’ll be necessary to have the extra weight there

I do agree with why it’s heavy but I’m going to use the same fc100 body that creates a ton of downforce and I don’t think it’ll be necessary to have the extra weight there
Yeah man totally agree but for us that Haven't speed run before I think it's a really cool idea 😁 nice build there man 👌🏻

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back