E Revo 2.0 diffs compared to arrma diffs.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10-4 on that.... I think that bigger diffs are kind of a waste of time... makes more weight and mass... Arrma makes a strong drivetrain... I think that they should keep doing smart stuff like the t2t setup. i wish they would put o rings on the pillow ball hexes too... just like hot racing... my notorious hexes let loose every time i ran it. Besides, if they were perfect what would we all bit@h about everyday....
Precisely! The thing people aren’t realizing is I’m not marketing the e revo. The Kraton actually has NO FLAWS. The e revo May have crazily oversized diffs but it has many flaws!

Edit for honesty... it has flaws, and many flaws.. I just didn’t want hate but I give up.

Last edited:
Precisely! The thing people aren’t realizing is I’m not marketing the e revo. The Kraton actually has NO FLAWS. The e revo May have crazily oversized diffs but it has many flaws!

and most of arrmas problems are with plastic parts that are cheap as hell if you just want to keep replacing them...

Ready for the crazy thing that takes so much money to do? I don’t think you are.

OH THE HUMANITY. TOOK A FULL $8.50 INCLUDING THE LONG SCREWS TO MAKE THE REAR INDESCRUCTIBLE (well I mean durable enough to survive big jumps, hard hits still break a arms like any other rc)

So far I broke a front left lower arm when a nail caught it while going up a ramp, and the upper front right from smashing a tree mid air at top speed LoL. Shockshaft also bent 70 degrees but I was able to straighten it and it’s been fine.

It’s a suspension limiting strap by hot Racing connected to a dorito thingy. I’ll show a video hold on.

Ready for the crazy thing that takes so much money to do? I don’t think you are.
View attachment 31188
OH THE HUMANITY. TOOK A FULL $8.50 INCLUDING THE LONG SCREWS TO MAKE THE REAR INDESCRUCTIBLE (well I mean durable enough to survive big jumps, hard hits still break a arms like any other rc)

So far I broke a front left lower when a nail caught it while going up a ramp, and the upper front right from smashing a tree mid air at top speed LoL. Shockshaft also bent 70 degrees but I was able to straighten it and it’s been fine.
Nice! Just wondering cause seems the whole youtube revo community couldn't figure out a cure lol even when they had the limiting straps but i can't speak on it as i don't own a e revo

thats what i thought but how does that make the rear bullitproof?

Nice! Just wondering cause seems the whole youtube revo community couldn't figure out a cure lol even when they had the limiting straps but i can't speak on it as i don't own a e revo
You would be correct. They’re all making the mistake of using 85mm straps that limit the suspension right after its fully extended out, so it really doesn’t help. I used 80mm and then placed the pushrod inwards one hole so I have full travel but the strap limits it long before it’s fully extended.

thats what i thought but how does that make the rear bullitproof?
Well the only problem with the truck is the rod ends pulling out, and that happens if you cartwheel and the ground tries to force the suspension past it’s maximum extension point, so it pulls out. If you had a nero you’d understand. That said, limiting straps stop the earth from yanking it.

You would be correct. They’re all making the mistake of using 85mm straps that limit the suspension right after its fully extended out, so it really doesn’t help. I used 80mm and then placed the pushrod inwards one hole so I have full travel but the strap limits it long before it’s fully extended.
That's what i figured lol but i guess to each their own right

Well the only problem with the truck is the rod ends pulling out, and that happens if you cartwheel and the ground tries to force the suspension past it’s maximum extension point, so it pulls out. If you had a nero you’d understand. That said, limiting straps stop the earth from yanking it.

gotcha... they both have that goofy shock setup....

To be honest I couldn’t have an rc that doesn’t have a problem. It’s too easy. And besides then I’d barely get to post here. Ever see anything about my senton? Nope. It’s a good truck. Haven’t even replaced the stock system because it’s just fine with the speed pinion and 6s.

You're making that revo sound fun might have to pick one up lol i remember the good old days of the revo 2.5 when i used to go to the skate park i was always guaranteed broken arms and bulk heads back in the day they were the toughest nitro basher lol

I would break that slinky in one big jump....
Lol... no.. do you know what hotracing is ? that thing is a full cm wide and 8 long. It’s not coming apart. Ever. Not even close. Doesn’t stretch either. Argue that with HR, not me, because mine have been great ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back