Finally built a ramp!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JT58

Very Active Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Talion
  5. Typhon TLR
  6. Vendetta
Finally got around to building a ramp this weekend! Was expecting my new Mojave to arrive yesterday so I could maiden them both but FedEx was drunk... maybe today!

IMG_3073.jpeg

IMG_3071.jpeg

IMG_3053.jpeg

Looks great! Very similar to mine. You may end up having to go with a thicker sheet of plywood on top. I made some smaller ones with plywood that looked about that thickness and my front bumpers ended up digging into it so I had to go thicker. Mainly depends on the slope of your ramp and what cars you're running though, it may work fine! Just something to keep in mind.

Looks great! Very similar to mine. You may end up having to go with a thicker sheet of plywood on top. I made some smaller ones with plywood that looked about that thickness and my front bumpers ended up digging into it so I had to go thicker. Mainly depends on the slope of your ramp and what cars you're running though, it may work fine! Just something to keep in mind.
I'll be sending my Noto, Talion and Mojave. Guess we'll see today!

I'll be sending my Noto, Talion and Mojave. Guess we'll see today!
Oooo.....the Noto6s is soooo much fun on a ramp!! Take lots of vids!! (y) 😁

Lol I actually just got a deal on wood on Craig’s list, a guy had over 75 pieces of 3/8 plywood measuring 40”x48” and was selling them for $2.00 each so my father and I got some 25 to be exact, a bunch to make new runners for my dock, and 8 extra for me to have, he wanted 6 for his own projects.
So I think I’ll be making a ramp too!!!
B61E7077-A471-47B6-BC00-2EA3374D2E72.jpeg

Heck of a find in my opinion

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back