Forward /reverse switched?

diesel

Reaction score
So I just got this kraton 8s, it’s bone stock. I got some lights for it, sometime while I had the receiver open to install the leads for the lights I messed up the esc I guess? Now when I use it, I only have 50% forward and 100% reverse? I don’t know how I did this. Switching the throttle on the controller doesn’t fix it, just reverses the controls. Please help.

Steve38

423Rc
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
So I just got this kraton 8s, it’s bone stock. I got some lights for it, sometime while I had the receiver open to install the leads for the lights I messed up the esc I guess? Now when I use it, I only have 50% forward and 100% reverse? I don’t know how I did this. Switching the throttle on the controller doesn’t fix it, just reverses the controls. Please help.
Sounds like u may have plugged into the wrong slot. Open it again and look to make sure. The receiver should be labeled
Im still pretty fresh in this. But soon enough some of the more exp guys will be in to help out also. Good luck bud

diesel

Reaction score
No there all in the correct slots, esc in throttle slot, steering in steering, fans on2, lights on3, channel 1 open

scooby61

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Switch 2 of wires going from esc to motor any 2 problem solved
100% throttle 50% reverse is the default esc setting your motor is just spinning backwards