Funny Pic Thread - No swearing. No sex. No complaining.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12453wtgfergfd.jpg

I have a... Unique sense of humor among my age group.

In the first 3 years of middle school, I was in that phase of screenshotting almost every meme I saw (as in, 6k of the 10k photos on my phone were meme screenshots).

I was flipping through all my memes with a female friend (normal friend), and one of my weirder memes came up (not explicit, just, very weird, and referring to something explicit). I don't even know why I screenshotted those types of things. It was 😶.

I have a... Unique sense of humor among my age group.

In the first 3 years of middle school, I was in that phase of screenshotting almost every meme I saw (as in, 6k of the 10k photos on my phone were meme screenshots).

I was flipping through all my memes with a female friend (normal friend), and one of my weirder memes came up. I don't even know why I screenshotted those types of things. It was 😶.
Wait... how old are you?

4th year of middle school (4 of the 6, middle and high school are combined in the Netherlands). Near your age btw

I think most Americans would think normal things dutch kids (12 - 16) do are crazy/result of bad parenting.

When I was 13, I went swimming at my cousin's, rode my bike home at 22.00 through a rural road without a jacket and with bad functioning lights. Parents: "Hey xxx, how was your day?" They weren't worried at all, because they trust me.

Dutch kids get a lot of responsibility. Would you be allowed to do this?

Also, apparently Americans are shocked about how much dutch kids cuss. My dad's American friend and his family temporarily moved to the Netherlands, and apparently were shocked about dutch kids cussing in the train.

Heavy Metal RC just posted this on YT, not a pic but still worth sharing here IMO (if it´s not, do tell, wouldn´t wanna rub anyone the wrong way ;) )

Back