Happening right now!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go Typhon ,Go!!

Start her off easy at 50% throttle.. let her get her bearings.

But once she's ready.. flip it to 100% and watch
her get a Huge Grin on her face💥😁

They broke up in 1995 .
In 1984 max and Igor started it .in 1989 my brother went to Brazil to visit my uncle and aunt.he met Igor and played with them for 3 years.
Then how did they release the album Roots in 1996? Ignoring that they're still active today.
Not the same band any more
In 1984 max and Igor started it .in 1989 my brother went to Brazil to visit my uncle and aunt.he met Igor and played with them for 3 years.

I'm not sure exactly what happened.death in the family split them up..my brother still lives there.most of my family is in Portugal.

I'm not sure exactly what happened.death in the family split them up..my brother still lives there.most of my family is in Portugal.
I don't know the whole story how things happened but my brother did help fill in for a while .the lead singer did pass away.i didn't even know that band still exists.i thought it was done .I guess not ..ik my brother isn't in that band since back then .he doesn't play guitar any more either.

I don't know the whole story how things happened but my brother did help fill in for a while .the lead singer did pass away.i didn't even know that band still exists.i thought it was done .I guess not ..ik my brother isn't in that band since back then .he doesn't play guitar any more either.
Do you listen to black metal? Not my kind of music lol .that gives me a headache.im all set with that..😁🤟

Last edited:

Do you listen to black metal? Not my kind of music lol .that gives me a headache.im all set with that..😁🤟
Oh damn. .sorry for derailing the thread my badd
So your leaning towards the vorteks?
Nooo he is getting the Big Rock 🤟

Oh damn. .sorry for derailing the thread my badd

Nooo he is getting the Big Rock 🤟
No worries guys, talk about whatever you want.
This is where her transformation took place Friday. She hasn't been the same since. Hobby shops aren't just fun, they are majestically magical!

Attachments

• IMG_20230203_141117095_MF_PORTRAIT.jpg
    IMG_20230203_141117095_MF_PORTRAIT.jpg
    281.7 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Thanks for everyone's input! This has truly been one of the most difficult decisions of my life. After careful consideration, we decided to buy 2 of the just released kraton 1/2 scale 32's rollers.:love::LOL:. Typhon all the way!(y)

No worries guys, talk about whatever you want.
This is where her transformation took place Friday. She hasn't been the same since. Hobby shops aren't just fun, they are majestically magical!
Like a kid in toys r us.cant choose one because she likes them all 👍😁🤟

Understood...thanks for sharing your experience. Really want something similar to my 3's senton in the way of speed as well as sharing parts and such. I understand larger and faster = more fun but I been there with 5th scale, and I mean BIG time and just want to keep it simple. Thank you!
The Typhon 3s and the Typhon 6s are basically the same size.

3s.
  • Wheelbase 12.91 in (328mm)
  • Product Width 12.05" (306 mm)
  • Product Length 20.12" (511 mm)

6s.
  • Wheelbase 12.91" (328mm)
  • Product Width 12.22" (310 mm)
  • Product Length 20.08" (510 mm)
That being said between the 2 I would go 6s as you couldn't give me another 3s model.

The Typhon 3s and the Typhon 6s are basically the same size.

3s.
  • Wheelbase 12.91 in (328mm)
  • Product Width 12.05" (306 mm)
  • Product Length 20.12" (511 mm)

6s.
  • Wheelbase 12.91" (328mm)
  • Product Width 12.22" (310 mm)
  • Product Length 20.08" (510 mm)
That being said between the 2 I would go 6s as you couldn't give me another 3s model.
Thank you for the specs on both vehicles. She will be more than happy with the 3'S . Already ordered. I've been real happy with my 3's senton/ rolling garbage can as you call it...lol. Its nice to have choices, something for everyone!

Thank you for the specs on both vehicles. She will be more than happy with the 3'S . Already ordered. I've been real happy with my 3's senton/ rolling garbage can as you call it...lol. Its nice to have choices, something for everyone!
Myself and many others have had nothing but a terrible experience with the 3s models and as I mentioned you couldn't give me another one. So I will always recommend that people avoid them like a hand grenade dipped in aids. I've actually had much better luck with my Traxxas Slashpede 4x4 than my Arrma 3s models, sure it has issues like any other rc car but unlike the Arrmas you can at least fix said issues.

I think she’ll love it! I have a Typhon 3s (my son’s actually - lol) and it’s a lot of fun for normal bashing around.

Couple of known areas that may likely need to be addressed:

Motor mount: the motor can shift and strip the spur. I’d suggest (as was suggested to me) getting the Mojave Kraton 4s (I think) motor Mount assembly from Jenny’s RC for $20. Direct bolt on, stronger mount.

Then you can get some rubber grommets, wrap around the tail end of the motor and it’ll keep it from flexing as much.

She’ll be (y) then.

I’ll link the post that outlines the specific parts and links for the motor Mount and grommets.
I think she’ll love it! I have a Typhon 3s (my son’s actually - lol) and it’s a lot of fun for normal bashing around.

Motor mount: the motor can shift and strip the spur. I’d suggest (as was suggested to me) getting the Mojave 4s (I think) motor Mount assembly from Jenny’s RC for $20. Direct bold on, stronger mount.

Then you can get some rubber grommets, wrap around the tail end of the motor and it’ll keep it from flexing as much.

She’ll be (y) then.

I’ll link the post that outlines the specific parts and links for the motor Mount and grommets.
Correction, it’s the Kraton 4s motor Mount assembly:

Post in thread 'New Typhon 3s'
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/new-typhon-3s.58625/post-865452

Myself and many others have had nothing but a terrible experience with the 3s models and as I mentioned you couldn't give me another one. So I will always recommend that people avoid them like a hand grenade dipped in aids. I've actually had much better luck with my Traxxas Slashpede 4x4 than my Arrma 3s models, sure it has issues like any other rc car but unlike the Arrmas you can at least fix said issues.
lol...I've been trying to get my local army surplus store to carry these. They're hard to beat when it comes to freaking your enemy out with a grenade but not killing him until 3-10 years down the road.

Understood. Coming from a 5th scale background I've done ALOT of wrenching, modifying, fixing crap etc. I find my senton the easiest most simplistic rc I've ever had and I have owned some 10th and 8th scale rigs as well. Imo, there is very little to go wrong on this thing aside from my blowing tire issue which has since been rectified. I can repair this thing in my sleep if need be. We all have different experiences...so we all buy what's best for us. 👊✌️

Motor mount: the motor can shift and strip the spur. I’d suggest (as was suggested to me) getting the Mojave Kraton 4s (I think) motor Mount assembly from Jenny’s RC for $20. Direct bolt on, stronger mount.

She’ll be (y) then.

Correction, it’s the Kraton 4s motor Mount assembly:

Post in thread 'New Typhon 3s'
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/new-typhon-3s.58625/post-865452
A lot of good info right there...much appreciated. No such thing as a RTR, only a ready to Wrench. I'm pretty anal about pre-run prepping. Ill have her set up well for a good out of the gate experience for my girl.👍

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back