Happening right now!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's right..
Wish your girl a Big Texas size Happy B-Day from all of us!!!

Happy Birthday GIF by The Simpsons

Dance Cowboy GIF by MenXclusive

Got my rc girl out of my rc world when I almost took her out with an 80 mph Erevo.She wants nothing to do with Rc cars now. I’m on top of the world now.
Got my RC girl
Out of my RC world
Death Metal Band GIF by Metal Blade Records

Sounds like the beginning of a maximum cringe RC song. :LOL:

Vorteks or typhon guys? Really value opinions. She has a hot trigger finger I'm sure so keep that in mind. What's more driveable and durable? Would like to stay stock.

Team Typhon 💪

Didn't say I wanted her to leave me! Lol. Thanks! Will do!

I doubt she would..

Typhon 3s. Does not flip over easily, very robust. Can race, jump, bash etc. Nice steering. You know how to fix it. Best first car. Does not just break. If you only could have one car the Typhon 3s is right up there. Does not need tuning to go well.

Vorteks or typhon guys? Really value opinions. She has a hot trigger finger I'm sure so keep that in mind. What's more driveable and durable? Would like to stay stock.
Typhon, I had very bad luck with two vorteks and ended up selling them.

The tires are decent (hopefully you won't blow up four of them😝)but the rims do crack if you jump a lot, also make sure you have the new 6mm motor plate.

Mines is all stock except for RPM arms but they are kinda garbage and they don't honor their "warranty".

That's right..
Wish your girl a Big Texas size Happy B-Day from all of us!!!

Happy Birthday GIF by The Simpsons

Dance Cowboy GIF by MenXclusive
Didn't say I wanted her to leave me! Lol. Thanks! Will do
Typhon 3s. Does not flip over easily, very robust. Can race, jump, bash etc. Nice steering. You know how to fix it. Best first car. Does not just break. If you only could have one car the Typhon 3s is right up there. Does not need tuning to go well.
Thanks for your input! Typhon or vorteks guys??? Want to order it up today. Local hobby shop has neither in stock. Gf has 50.00 amazon gift card so using that also.

Funny because she just showed me a pic of that very rig and said , This is what I want" What do you all think? Comments please, positive or negative!
I'm going to give my 2 cents since you asked for it and I was kind of in a similar position as you back when we started under a year and a half ago. I actually went down this same path and got the wifey a typhon 3s while I got myself a typhon 6s.

I promptly blew up the motor or something and returned it to amazon because I was a dumb noob. I then bought a Talion EXB instead but thats not important to the story! :ROFLMAO:

So, the wifey ended up liking the typhon 3s for the most part. but she had no experience with anything else so of course she liked it. I think about 2 months after the typhon 3s she got a typhon 6s. Now honestly, I don't remember why she got the typhon 6s but what I do remember is that after she got the typhon 6s she never wanted to touch the 3s typhon again. The rig literally sat in a room until I decided I would try to stick a bigger motor in it because i didn't want it to be a total waste of money. To this day that typhon 3s is one of the only rigs I regret buying and we have 30 of them.

I guess all this is much harder when you made the mistake of buying a 3s rig as well. :eek::ROFLMAO::cool:(y)

Happy for you bro! it's awesome to have your girl interested in the hobby. Hopefully she stays somewhat interested and doesn't drop it in a week or two!

I'm going to give my 2 cents since you asked for it and I was kind of in a similar position as you back when we started under a year and a half ago. I actually went down this same path and got the wifey a typhon 3s while I got myself a typhon 6s.

I promptly blew up the motor or something and returned it to amazon because I was a dumb noob. I then bought a Talion EXB instead but thats not important to the story! :ROFLMAO:

So, the wifey ended up liking the typhon 3s for the most part. but she had no experience with anything else so of course she liked it. I think about 2 months after the typhon 3s she got a typhon 6s. Now honestly, I don't remember why she got the typhon 6s but what I do remember is that after she got the typhon 6s she never wanted to touch the 3s typhon again. The rig literally sat in a room until I decided I would try to stick a bigger motor in it because i didn't want it to be a total waste of money. To this day that typhon 3s is one of the only rigs I regret buying and we have 30 of them.

I guess all this is much harder when you made the mistake of buying a 3s rig as well. :eek::ROFLMAO::cool:(y)

Happy for you bro! it's awesome to have your girl interested in the hobby. Hopefully she stays somewhat interested and doesn't drop it in a week or two!
Understood...thanks for sharing your experience. Really want something similar to my 3's senton in the way of speed as well as sharing parts and such. I understand larger and faster = more fun but I been there with 5th scale, and I mean BIG time and just want to keep it simple. Thank you!

Got my RC girl
Out of my RC world
Death Metal Band GIF by Metal Blade Records

Sounds like the beginning of a maximum cringe RC song. :LOL:
Oh snap.i went to high school with the lead singer of that band .wow.that was back in 1995 .my brother used to practice with his band with them .my brother's band was named salpatura.death metal band..I can't believe that vid is out .🤟

Oh snap.i went to high school with the lead singer of that band .wow.that was back in 1995 .my brother used to practice with his band with them .my brother's band was named salpatura.death metal band..I can't believe that vid is out .🤟
Sepultura?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back