Helping hospital workers and raw ears

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I delivered 20pcs yesterday and will have about 50pcs ready today. I’m going to burn thru all my remnants by tomorrow at some point. I’m going to ask how many more they need and possibly make a filament order today. I do have some PETG and TPU that I could use if needed.

So crazy how big the demand is for such a little piece of plastic!
I have been cranking out 20-30 per day....

Now that my printer is working around the clock and getting some significant hours on it...….. is there any maintenance I should be watching for? It only has 2 belts for x and y movements, and both look good/tight.

Thanks!

Liberty

So crazy how big the demand is for such a little piece of plastic!
I have been cranking out 20-30 per day....

Now that my printer is working around the clock and getting some significant hours on it...….. is there any maintenance I should be watching for? It only has 2 belts for x and y movements, and both look good/tight.

Thanks!

Liberty
I simply clean around my wheels and add a drop of bearing oil to the bearings once in a while, meaning I’ve done it twice since owning it. Not often, just when I notice the wheels have some buildup of dust.

I have been able to crank out 45 per day, which is 5 x 9pcs batches. That’s about a 16 hour per day run. That’s about my limit.

Dang it if I don’t have other things to print right now ????‍♂️??‍♂️

I simply clean around my wheels and add a drop of bearing oil to the bearings once in a while, meaning I’ve done it twice since owning it. Not often, just when I notice the wheels have some buildup of dust.

I have been able to crank out 45 per day, which is 5 x 9pcs batches. That’s about a 16 hour per day run. That’s about my limit.

Dang it if I don’t have other things to print right now ????‍♂️??‍♂️

I had to switch to 5 objects on the printer to use the good area of the bed due to warpage.

I do have some RC related things I'd like to print, but they can wait. This is certainly more important :doctor:

I had to switch to 5 objects on the printer to use the good area of the bed due to warpage.

I do have some RC related things I'd like to print, but they can wait. This is certainly more important :doctor:
Glass bed and a BL Touch will fix that. ??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back