How do you afford your Armma?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
working swing shifts and night shifts at a nuclear power plant as fieldoperator/trainer. 7 day shifts and then 7 days vacation. nice paycheck for working 14-15 days a month.
during covid we had a lot of "sick" people, so I did a lot of extra hours (people could just call to the doctor when they coughed and get 7 days sick, and where I live you still get paid when you are sick at home...)
I didn't care, got paid double for all the extra hours and was glad I got something to do ?

Truck driver, I like it because I can pretty much work as much or as little as I want and take time off whenever.
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO!! Truck drivers are treated like poop and it's not right, you guys kept the world moving when poop hit the fan. Thank you!

working swing shifts and night shifts at a nuclear power plant as fieldoperator/trainer. 7 day shifts and then 7 days vacation. nice paycheck for working 14-15 days a month.
during covid we had a lot of "sick" people, so I did a lot of extra hours (people could just call to the doctor when they coughed and get 7 days sick, and where I live you still get paid when you are sick at home...)
I didn't care, got paid double for all the extra hours and was glad I got something to do ?
So basically you are kind of like Homer? lol jk. That's gotta be a cool job. Never got to see a nuc plant yet. We had coal here forever.
I'm an arborist in the UK. I get to climb trees all day and it pays for all my hobbies ?
TIMBER!!!!! That's cool. Bet you get the best of views.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO!! Truck drivers are treated like poop and it's not right, you guys kept the world moving when poop hit the fan. Thank you!
I took some time off during the covid peak, I got sick of delivering stuff to stores only to find empty shelves on my days off when I had a chance to shop, people really showed their true colours with the hoarding.

I took some time off during the covid peak, I got sick of delivering stuff to stores only to find empty shelves on my days off when I had a chance to shop, people really showed their true colours with the hoarding.
People suck, they proved that all to well with this virus. Now to top it off people start burning and looting and killing each other, like the world needs that right now.

I'm a college campus officer so im not making crazy money but I do work overtime and am pretty carfull about everything I buy. I want every new rc that comes out but usually do tons of research and after thinking it over for a month or so, ill buy it, if I still want it. Sometimes after making my self wait, I loose interest in it and am on to the next new thing. Oh, I also put these covid checks and premium covid pay to good use ?

So basically you are kind of like Homer? lol jk. That's gotta be a cool job. Never got to see a nuc plant yet. We had coal here forever.
yeah kinda like a homer. but not the looks and I work a little more safer ? I don't take fuel rods at home in my pocket...
it's a very cool job. unique place to work at!

yeah kinda like a homer. but not the looks and I work a little more safer ? I don't take fuel rods at home in my pocket...
it's a very cool job. unique place to work at!
Well your name here is rather close to the shows creator..... ???

Matt Groening

I work in a large structural steel plant. We fabricate, assemble and ship the assembled structures to erects large building such as high rises and airports.
I am the Production manager here. Have been working here for more than 15 years now and I''m turning 36 this year. Started on the shop floor as a fitter/welder. Its long but gratifying hours. I really love my crew and the job I have.
Many challenges day after day,mostly from managing the crew, but that's what I enjoy the most.
We have a nice diverse group here. Very nice!

Machinist for 34years. My wife and I drive old cars and live in an old house we fixed up. This fits our budget so she can buy outfits, shoes, makeup and hair care products. And I rc stuff and high end two channel hi fi. For “extra” money I make the best dog leashes you can own. I don’t sell many but it helps. Also some side machinist work in my garage.

Attachments

• B037CD37-E7C5-4A98-884C-AFF4B9A9B058.jpeg
    B037CD37-E7C5-4A98-884C-AFF4B9A9B058.jpeg
    383.2 KB · Views: 58
  • 70666D2C-FC9D-4A82-ABD2-3AB81606B2A7.jpeg
    70666D2C-FC9D-4A82-ABD2-3AB81606B2A7.jpeg
    359.9 KB · Views: 53
  • 35C2C169-CFDC-439E-AB8B-4484CC1D72B2.jpeg
    35C2C169-CFDC-439E-AB8B-4484CC1D72B2.jpeg
    265.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 7755EDF4-EA3C-4281-AEBA-259FD34806FB.jpeg
    7755EDF4-EA3C-4281-AEBA-259FD34806FB.jpeg
    471.6 KB · Views: 55
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back