I love lamp and I cannot lie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xpress..

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Outcast 4s
  4. Outcast 8s
Who loves lamp around here :LOL:

Trying to gauge interest in these before I even try to make any more :unsure: Would anyone even be interested in these?

20231012_204038.jpg

Who loves lamp around here :LOL:

Trying to gauge interest in these before I even try to make any more :unsure: Would anyone even be interested in these?

View attachment 326569

I also like this, and would love to get one. I'm curious if there is a way to get the logo RED, while keeping the Arrma letters white?

That's dope, i'd want one but i don't know where I'd put it so I better not :ROFLMAO:

Well, if I do a Traxxas one then it's definitely not going to be listed. But I can do  ANY logo as long as I have a vector file.

it is backwards though....

just flip it i guess.

LOL I just noticed that :LOL:
I also like this, and would love to get one. I'm curious if there is a way to get the logo RED, while keeping the Arrma letters white?
I'd have to play with a few things first to see what kind of customization I can do but it definitely looks like there's plenty of interest. Just waiting for the post man to drop off some acrylic... :oops:

Last edited:
Well, if I do a Traxxas one then it's definitely not going to be listed. But I can do  ANY logo as long as I have a vector file.

LOL I just noticed that :LOL:

I'd have to play with a few things first to see what kind of customization I can do but it definitely looks like there's plenty of interest. Just waiting for the post man to drop off some acrylic... :oops:
Just do a saxxarT one and "accidentally" install it backwards so it says Traxxas. Trademark avoided!

Here is the Traxxas logo. As soon as I get acrylic I'll post these on my site.

20231014_110223.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back