Infraction I need your help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I have figured out my plans.
1) I will call the LHS and see if they have a limitless v1 in stock.
2) contact the $500 infraction owner about his infraction.
3) buy a new in open box v1 limitless from ebay.
In my opinion, the Infraction V1 is the best 1/7 street basher.
What makes it better than the infraction?

What makes it better than the infraction?

I like the V1 over the V2 for a street basher because of the 3.3 diffs instead of the newer 2.8 ratio diffs. Makes it possible to gear it down for slower speeds..

Since the tire size is different front and rear the gearing in the rear diff is different than the front diff. So you would need to change either diff to the same gear ratio. I've read before that you can swap the diff pinion gears from front to back because mathematically it gives the same ratio after but I don't have a Felony so I can't verify if they fit properly.

If your planning on swapping body's then definitely go for it. Still the tires and body and worst case you just buy new gears for the rear.

The hand brake would fit. Some people like it but to me it was just to gimmicky and I preferred to use throttle to kick out the back end.

You can use the body but it will look a bit weird because the tires are smaller and will sit in farther because they are skinnier.
I did see somebody on the forum say that they got it to work fine with a few shims. Why would the be a problem with the gears? They are all straight cut gears.

I did see somebody on the forum say that they got it to work fine with a few shims. Why would the be a problem with the gears? They are all straight cut gears.
It should work. Both are straight cut and the same pitch (mod 1.35, I think) so it should work. But I wouldn't say for sure it works unless I had personally done the swap myself.

It should work. Both are straight cut and the same pitch (mod 1.35, I think) so it should work. But I wouldn't say for sure it works unless I had personally done the swap myself.
it works, matrix rc has done it to his felony and done speed runs. He has a few videos with it and reported zero problems.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back