Kraton I said I was done for a bit... I lied.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoppyHop84

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Outcast EXB
  5. Typhon TLR
A few weeks ago I made a post showing some light mods I did to my Kraton 6s V5 and said I was going to set this aside and enjoy it and get my infraction done.... Wellllll I didn't do that. I am waiting on my CRCU center brace, front axles and a few other odds and ends ( Including cable management don't judge me) I finish it up this weekend. but here is my one month old Kraton :ROFLMAO:. when I tell you this thing has ZERO slop. I mean zero 🤤

After this I really am going to start working on my infraction. Will be doing motor and esc and some other things. Will make another thread for that.

Parts list (From memory might be missing somethings)

Perfect Pass Monster servo
Scorched Titanium chassis
Scorched bulkheads
Scorched Akerman plate
Scorched steering assembly bearings
Scorched Front, Rear, and upper pin holders
Scorched titanium shock pins
Scorched titanium shock mounts (4mm)
Scorched carbon fiber battery tray pad ( Was just buying poop at this point in my shopping spree lol)
Hot racing Steering knuckles
Hot racing servo stand
Hot racing servo saver
Hot racing Wheel nuts
Hot racing wing mounting hardware
Hot racing servo arm
M2C front and rear chassis bracing
M2C Shock towers
M2C Center diff brace
Campfire carbon fans ECU and Motor
aluminum center diff
RPM Upper and lower front control arms
RPM rear control arms
RPM rear wing mount
RPM front bumper ( Will put it on when i get tired of looking at the beautiful front end)
RPM Mud flaps
CRCU Center brace (on the way)
Dboots backflip 6s

I really shouldn't
IMG_8557.jpg
IMG_8566.jpg
IMG_8565.jpg
IMG_8569.jpg
IMG_8564.jpg
IMG_8547.jpg
IMG_8559.jpg
IMG_8553.jpg
IMG_8561.jpg
IMG_8558.jpg
have even bought the Kraton last month at this point. I should have just bought all this and a few things from Jenny's... Didn't plan on going this hard with this build. Will post final pics when done this week.

Well I'd say next step is drive line full titanium upgraded cups the works
I have some hardened steel on the way. I like that material better for high wear areas 😂😂 also doing scorched rear hubs as the HR ones I bought don’t fit. But they do fit my typhon so they at least have a home!

Thanks all for the kind words. The validation of you guys makes me looking at my transactions this last month a little less painful🤣🤣

Beautiful man!
What you gonna do with the whole kraton you got in parts now? 😅
Just rebuild it I guess 🙃🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m not sure, I have other members of the 6s line could use spares. But I also plan on upgrading all of the to the same level so who knows… Stare at the box and feel guilt🤷‍♂️ I need these motors/Escs to start burning up so I can get going on that lol.

Really? wow. I almost ordered the HR hubs for my V5. Ended up going ADU and they went on perfectly.
Yeah the hot racing advertised as v5 are like 8 mm to short the driveline just hangs out and wobbles. Which is fine the only reason I didn’t get scorched originally was their steering knuckles have an open end design and I didn’t know how I felt about that for off-road purposes. These not fitting just gives me an excuse to go back and but the titanium ones lol

Back