Incoming MT410!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HZRDOS

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Outcast 4s
  3. Outcast EXB
  4. Talion EXB
So I just pulled the trigger. Excited for my first kit build in like 35 years!

Resized_sc_36413347232566.jpeg

You will enjoy the build for sure. :)
I went with the Ford PL Raptor body on my MT410.
I went Sensored HW XR8 Plus / motor combo. (1900kv). I run it with 4s most of the time. It has the same dimensions of my Notorious. (Track and Wheelbase) Tekno is in a different league however. Lighter. As fast on 4s as my Noto on 6s. Head to head. Perhaps a bit less durable in some regards compared to my Noto. Mainly because The MT410 has no Rear Wing or mounts. But can be added if you want. Using the ET wing and mounts. I never did. 4s is the sweet spot for sure. Trying both 6s and 4s and you will see what I mean. A good choice in tires would be the BF Lp's or Truggy Pins. (Lp tires)
Good luck.

Last edited:
^^ What body is that on yours?? A Team Assoc. body?
Looking to change out my MT body and all.

Last edited:
Congrats 👍 Awesome rig for sure! What @SrC said is right on too. Thing is a rocket on 4s with blx185 electronics in it! I have a TR MT8 truggy body on mine($27 prepainted). Backflip LPs here also.
Thanks.

I have a Castle sensored system with a 2400kv waiting for it.

With my MT, I ordered all The Delrin Shock goodies for the initial build.

Well crap. Haha. Ohh well.

Details?
Sorry bud, I woulda let ya know, had I known one was looking😁
Pretty much a year round thing but only can be applied to some brands.. Tekno is one, Arrma is not..
^^ What body is that on yours?? A Team Assoc. body?
Looking to change out my MT body and all.
I'll share with you, but I'm sure you'll pass..🤣 I know you dislike RC.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220120-150856_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220120-150856_Samsung Internet.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 46
I bought 3 of these redcat bodies at that price. A year ago it was like $65, I like the look of it although I prefer the gunmetal, that one is still $70. Not paying that for a body that I know I'm gonna wreck. I'm not particular tho, I'll run the same body on every rig if it's cheap enough🤣

Sorry bud, I woulda let ya know, had I known one was looking😁
Pretty much a year round thing but only can be applied to some brands.. Tekno is one, Arrma is not..

I'll share with you, but I'm sure you'll pass..🤣 I know you dislike RC.
Know me so well. But when it comes to clear bodies if I like it and its a decent fit, I'll paint one up.:unsure:

Yeah i definitely just jumped on that choo choo train.

Anyone run stock Kraton tires on the MT410? (i've got a set laying around)
I'm not impressed with the copperheads myself, they're decent but lack grip most everywhere for me. Good enough to get the party started though.. I started with kaiju(good) then backflip LP's (much better) then gave up the LP's to my bro for his erevo(pittied the poor thing🤣) since the revo tires suck a$$. News flash, the revo rips on LP's 😎
Now I'm running duratrax badgers on my mt410. They're okay,def not great. I run mostly hard pack clay.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back