Infraction/Felony challenger..!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashingBrian

#ArrmaAddict #RCwhore
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Outcast 8s
  4. Outcast EXB
  5. Talion EXB
  6. Typhon 6s
I don't do Facebook but I saw this via another link and I had to post it here..!!
Check the new FTX Supaforza GT 1/7 Brushless RTR

https://www.facebook.com/FTXRadioControl

327577410_1176806343209107_1243873177981181804_n.jpg
327550974_3023303124631155_9139585347744504737_n.jpg

FTX5494B
FTX5494R
£569.99 RRP Available Mid-Feb…

looks pretty nice. I wonder if anyone in the US stocks their stuff?

I don't do Facebook but I saw this via another link and I had to post it here..!!
Check the new FTX Supaforza GT 1/7 Brushless RTR

https://www.facebook.com/FTXRadioControl

View attachment 273168View attachment 273167

FTX5494B
FTX5494R
£569.99 RRP Available Mid-Feb…
Looking at some of the released details:
Hobbywing 150A esc
2000kv 4274 motor
Spiral tooth diffs
Big bore shocks
-> similar to the their DR8 (1/8 scale) which is good, because that is probably FTX’s best car👍 (I know I really like mine).
E-brake, gyro, head and taillight lenses with lights
The wheels are Felony😉
front 43/100
rear 53/107
On paper all in all pretty impressive👊

Looking at some of the released details:
Hobbywing 150A esc
2000kv 4274 motor
Spiral tooth diffs
Big bore shocks
-> similar to the their DR8 (1/8 scale) which is good, because that is probably FTX’s best car👍 (I know I really like mine).
E-brake, gyro, head and taillight lenses with lights
The wheels are Felony😉
front 43/100
rear 53/107
On paper all in all pretty impressive👊
wow I didn't notice the felony wheels.

That is a better release than arrma’s body releases this is pretty sick bro
They are felony wheels? Might give them a shot on my felony! Also if they cheaper
The car looks insane.. proline made wheels and a body for the vendetta who looks also sick than anything arrma trying to do with new bodies

Might be dumb but this truck wlone could just destroy the arrma 6s onroad. If it doesn't suffer from the insane front caster angle and just handles a lot better than the felony because of how the gearing is done and suspension design it could legit at least knock off the felony 6s. Could also be used to do speedruns and knock of the limitless

Apparently they come with a pair of xt 90 for u to solder on ur baterries... who again once did that before? I love what im seeing here.

Last edited:
One other angle picture of it. The body is very nicely done.

Terrible name BTW any youtube search will pull up game play of some kid using a Supra in the game Forza.

1674764469592.png

It is hard to see but the diffuser has longer vertical fins. I like the way they did that.

1674764677784.png

Just visually, it looks pretty awesome. Really nice-looking body, and the lights are cool. And I have no Infraction/Felony experience, but if folks say it also has some nice features, that's sounds good too.

My only gripe would be that I seriously doubt you'll be able to stick any bigger or longer motor in there. Real estate looks pretty well spoken for.

Stock for stock, looks to be an awesome competitor to the felony (y)
Didin't even notice! wow that is like no room for a bigger motor. That's an instant nope from me. :(

Didin't even notice! wow that is like no room for a bigger motor. That's an instant nope from me. :(
@Moirae
Don't forget the Infraction/Felony doesn't really have any extra space for bigger motors unless you start turning things around..!!

I might buy one and be the guinea pig tester :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
My LHS has just posted dates and price.. ( it's over £200 cheaper than an Arrma.!! )

Screenshot 2023-01-27 at 06.24.00.png
Screenshot 2023-01-27 at 06.24.23.png

@Moirae
Don't forget the Infraction/Felony doesn't really have any extra space for bigger motors unless you start turning things around..!!

I might buy one and be the guinea pig tester :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
My LHS has just posted dates and price.. ( it's over £200 cheaper than an Arrma.!! )

View attachment 273306View attachment 273307
There are actually 3d printed steering post thingies that allow you to fit a 92mm long motor in stock location. Thankfully someone here was kind enough to make me a few. The option to reverse mount is a great one though and I don't see any real cons to it. I wish this ftx rig could do it! Tbh I'd be satisfied with 82mm so then you could at least fit in one of those 5882 1360kv kv leopard motors. I got one in stock location in a felony and it's great. 😎

Back