Infraction/Felony challenger..!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone in a facebook group put this body on an Arrma chassis it fit really well. I think the body itself is about $200 off Ali Express

That body makes HH mustangs look like dog shi+. I will follow this car and look for you tube videos. Possibly my next purchase.

Someone in a facebook group put this body on an Arrma chassis it fit really well. I think the body itself is about $200 off Ali Express

Oof. Is that rather-expensive for a body, or am I simply unaware of how much nice bodies cost? I thought $65 for the stock body for my truck was already pricey :) It does look pretty sweet, though, make no mistake!

After seeing those vids above I believe it's real competition against the Felony etc ( it certainly looks better.!! ) shame the UK version only comes in blue or red, two colors I don't like :ROFLMAO:
Found an unboxing vid form the same guy..

Underside....

image.jpg

Arrma killa..!! game, set and match !!!!

It's cheaper than an Arrma !!
Has real Hobbywing electronics !!
Giro fitted from factory !!
Looks better in both colors !!
Comes with choice of springs in the box !!
Has LED's fitted as stock !!

I can't see in anyway where the Felony/Infraction are better !!

The only thing I can see as a let down would be FTX parts support and quality of plastics..
I think I could be the ginuea pig tester on this one :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Watch this space..

I think it looks fantastic. I wish Arrma used licensed bodies.

I can’t wait to see this body on an Infraction. Hopefully the wheel wells don’t look too funny since they’re made for larger tires like the Felony.

Nice to see competition for Arrma and other rc body manufacturers. The detail in this body is spot on and review mirrors and louvers are gorgeous. I contacted FTX and asked about shipping and or a U.S. based supplier. Received a very short reply ...yes we plan too. I will own this car regardless next week or play the wait and see game.

Latest UK release/pre-order price is £509..!! that's over £200/$240 cheaper than an Arrma Infraction or Felony...!!

I really like the body and that it's already set up with lights. Including the extra springs to tune the suspension and including some battery connectors is another huge plus. But the available space for the motor really limits the available choices for future upgrades. I wouldn't go out of my way to get one personally, but if I found one out in the wild at the right time, I'd probably let it follow me home.

Anybody get this yet? Any US sellers?

Back