IMPULSE BUYING 🤔 HAVE YOU BEEN Infected WITH THE VIRUS CALLED RC ADDICTION 🤣🤣🤣🤣

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got too drunk recently and ended up with a Traxxas 33 HR Coupe and 35 HR Truck. At the time I didn't like the Blue and Grey options so I got a Red of each, but wish I hadn't but I will just grab a spare shell or two from Jennys in the future. I have 2 Drag Slash VXL-3s ESC/Motor take-offs that will be going in these when I have time.

PXL_20230415_192637599.jpg

Last edited:
I got too drunk recently and ended up with a Traxxas 33 Coupe and 35 Hot Rod. At the time I didn't like the Blue and Grey options so I got a Red of each, but wish I hadn't. I have 2 Drag Slash VXL-3s ESC/Motor take-offs that will be going in these when I have time.

View attachment 293844
Damn bro them some Hot wheels 🔥🔥🔥🤟😁 .I think you need to show us the actual thing now .we wanna see real item plz👍

Mojave seems unused? How?! 😳
The Mojave was still residing in it's box until the other day, i have been simply too busy to get it running. I had the magnetic light kit arrive for it from hdt1980 not long ago, but I'm going to be running the Infraction first and getting that ready for FPV so there's a bit to do to it.

Other than that Asuga, I have been under control this year. Not than I'm not looking. But paying bills come first, for now 😏

$1600 ONYX LiPos
$80 worth of wire and connectors
$320 2 new TP4070 CM motors
$180 More Saga Mod1 gears for the dual motor setup
$250 Scorched dual motor roto lock and titanium spool
$260 Second XLX2 for the dual motor build
$36 iSDT x6 nano charger solely to check lipo internal resistance
$360 to top it all off the new Rlaarlo 1/10 on road AK-917 that I didn't need, along with all the aluminum upgrades :LOL:
At least you did like you was supposed to of done it ! You are gona do it ,you might as well go big when you do and you did !👏👏👏
I don't even have cars for these. I have specifically a motor addiction

View attachment 287619
are any of them forsale ?

Next impulse buy will be a Limitless and that's it..:rolleyes:😋

It's never "that's it." It's almost always, "that's it.....for now." haha

Not sure how many are impulse buys, but I got into this hobby a year ago. In that year I have purchased 5 trucks. After having the 6S Kraton for a year I am already rebuilding!
I have quickly learned Amazon, payPal, Ebay, and now this forum makes things way to easy. 🤣 All this while still trying to learn how to drive. Luckily I have an understanding wife ! If not impulse, defiantly addiction.

Let me start my 'addiction' story.

I've always been an r/c guy. Started when I was a wee lad. Back then, I was a nitro guy. Now, being 55 years young, I found this awesome forum. I didn't really mess with battery powered r/c's in my youth. You just didn't have the power, speed, longevity of 'FUN/run' time, that you have now with batts. With all that being said, my addiction is stooopid now.

In the past year, I have probably purchased 35 or so r/c's. All Arrma. My current collection:

Nero with and w/o diff brains - 9
Infraction - 4
Limitless v2 - 1
Fireteam 1
Talion - 2
Big Rock -1
Typhon - 3 - TLR and 2 v5's
Outcast 6s -1
Kraton 8s -1
All r/c's except for the Outcast & Big Rock, have been heavily modified.

For example: most people if they want to speed bash, just change tires. Me? I just buy another r/c. LOL

With those numbers above, it doesn't add up. Why? Because the biggest problem I have, is that I usually get r/c's for my boyz. They need to have as much fun as I do. Even if they don't have the time to run them (work/family/life). I have probably, enough parts to build 4 more Nero's. I have purchased a few of those said r/c's from great people on here, and from other sources. My other issue, is that I can't leave well enough alone. I need all my r/c's to go faster. BASH harder. Built stronger.

So, has the ADDICTION VIRUS hit me? Yeah, I think so. Since it seems I am SICK AF! ROFL (you only live once, and you can't take it with you - enjoy it if ya got it!)

Not sure how many are impulse buys, but I got into this hobby a year ago. In that year I have purchased 5 trucks. After having the 6S Kraton for a year I am already rebuilding!
I have quickly learned Amazon, payPal, Ebay, and now this forum makes things way to easy. 🤣 All this while still trying to learn how to drive. Luckily I have an understanding wife ! If not impulse, defiantly addiction.
I'd have to say that's a addiction and impulse buying.its all good bro👍
Let me start my 'addiction' story.

I've always been an r/c guy. Started when I was a wee lad. Back then, I was a nitro guy. Now, being 55 years young, I found this awesome forum. I didn't really mess with battery powered r/c's in my youth. You just didn't have the power, speed, longevity of 'FUN/run' time, that you have now with batts. With all that being said, my addiction is stooopid now.

In the past year, I have probably purchased 35 or so r/c's. All Arrma. My current collection:

Nero with and w/o diff brains - 9
Infraction - 4
Limitless v2 - 1
Fireteam 1
Talion - 2
Big Rock -1
Typhon - 3 - TLR and 2 v5's
Outcast 6s -1
Kraton 8s -1
All r/c's except for the Outcast & Big Rock, have been heavily modified.

For example: most people if they want to speed bash, just change tires. Me? I just buy another r/c. LOL

With those numbers above, it doesn't add up. Why? Because the biggest problem I have, is that I usually get r/c's for my boyz. They need to have as much fun as I do. Even if they don't have the time to run them (work/family/life). I have probably, enough parts to build 4 more Nero's. I have purchased a few of those said r/c's from great people on here, and from other sources. My other issue, is that I can't leave well enough alone. I need all my r/c's to go faster. BASH harder. Built stronger.

So, has the ADDICTION VIRUS hit me? Yeah, I think so. Since it seems I am SICK AF! ROFL (you only live once, and you can't take it with you - enjoy it if ya got it!)
Awesome collection bud.😍 Your so right .you only live once..enjoy life to the fullest

Last edited:
@King blitz you live every day! You only die once. So you are still correct! Live your best life while living!

Last edited:
Back