Is Jennys rcs a Scam?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can find older hard to find parts at JBI.....like the blue big rock body..hard to find......I should buy them all an double my money next year selling them😅🤣😂

Screenshot_20220317-155659_Chrome.jpg

JBI has the most ridiculous shipping to Canada costs I've ever seen. I'd buy so much more from him if his website didn't see my address as the other side of the world. Hi Curt, it's Johnny up here in Canada. You know, across that invisible boundary just to the north🤬
J JUST PACK UP YOUR $HIT AN COME DOWN TO STL WHERE YA CAN SPEEDRUN DAMN NEAR ALL YEAR..I got an extra room till ya buy a house...😆😅🤣😂🤣😅😆

Waiting on parts from them on my first time order. Lots of recommendations here for them, so can't go wrong with that.
Good news. It looks like none of your rigs are the same as mine, so you're good to go. I'm preordering as we speak as any threads like this that get opened in the forum, means low stock the next day.

Not a scam at all, just ordered from them again yesterday.

Can find older hard to find parts at JBI.....like the blue big rock body..hard to find......I should buy them all an double my money next year selling them😅🤣😂

View attachment 206873

J JUST PACK UP YOUR $HIT AN COME DOWN TO STL WHERE YA CAN SPEEDRUN DAMN NEAR ALL YEAR..I got an extra room till ya buy a house...😆😅🤣😂🤣😅😆
Always preferred the older Blue body. Black bodies are not for me. Never. :LOL:
Black ruins the aesthetic lines of any body. The visual effect. IMHO. One main reason I don't like any of the EXB Arrma bodies.
And it is much harder to see when driving at a distance. And I don't wear eyeglasses yet.:LOL:
Like my body colors to pop.:giggle:

Last edited:
Jenny's is one of the most invaluable resources for Arrma parts. They even have stuff like the TLR Typhon and Fireteam parts which aren't even available on Arrma's site yet. They seem to have a formula for breaking down the cars into various sections and selling them as full assemblies which makes it much easier when your trying to build a rig from scratch. You can "Frankenstein" a car real fast and not spend a fortune trying to source individual parts. Come up with a design idea, then mate that idea to a chassis (which you outsource from M2C, Just Bash It, etc). Then get everything else like the arms, steering assembly, diff housings (with diffs included), screw sets, battery trays, ESC mounts, etc from Jennys. You can have 75 to 80% of your idea in hand buying straight from them and come out cheaper...sometimes even cheaper than buying a roller and modifying it.

They're delivery is extremely fast...especially since I'm in Philly and they're based in Egg Harbor NJ. I've order things on a Tuesday morning and received them by Thursday. Great service! The more I've gotten into building my rigs from scratch the more I've come to rely on Jennys. Only downside is alot of people on this site and elsewhere know the same thing so they sell out of items fast...especially if its popular (Fireteam) or for some strange reason scarce or unavailable (TLR Typhon).

They even sell on Ebay also (which is how I found them). There are other "kit breakers" on EBay as well but Jennys is the best due to their site organization, great pricing, fast delivery and great customer service.

Jenny's is one of the most invaluable resources for Arrma parts. They even have stuff like the TLR Typhon and Fireteam parts which aren't even available on Arrma's site yet.

There seem to be all the TLRT parts up as well as the fireteam -

https://www.horizonhobby.com/search...ationType=Standardparts&parentProduct=ARA8306

https://www.horizonhobby.com/search...ationType=Standardparts&parentProduct=ARA7618

I know the TLR parts were very slow to go up compared to the car release

Jenny's is a great business. I buy from them often.

I am a happy Jenny's customer....the only downfalls are

Shipping larger items (K8 body, for example).....can be pricey....almost $20 inside the. US for something that weighs less than the cardboard box it came in....)

And

No warranty unless stated otherwise

Other than that.....I ALWAYS check with them for parts when the above doesn't matter.....

Good company!

Canadian. Placed an order like 2 days ago. Constantly order from there. Got an ESC and it came with all the extra bits, programming card. Saves me some pretty big moneys. Great store.
Sure 20 something USD is harsh for shipping across the border but it still winds up way cheaper than buying parts and assemblies up here.
Sure 20 something USD is harsh for shipping across the border but it still winds up way cheaper than buying parts and assemblies up here.

When retail parts are on B/O, JennysRC always has them. As with many Kit breakers. In many cases you are buying whole assemblies. I end up with many spare parts I won't use. Sitting in my bin. Unless I have worn out parts to replace.
I was able to do a custom 1/7-1/6'ish Typhon build with all my spare JennysRC parts collected over the years.

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/1-6-typhon-from-my-take-off-parts-bin.32988/
Basically it is a recently released Fireteam, less the body and wheels. (Mojave chassis)

Edited.

Last edited:
We've had a lot of orders with them 😂 It goes from needing one part to just buying the whole set JRC offers. We have a lot of spares that we've collected for when things break in the future 🙂

We've had a lot of orders with them 😂 It goes from needing one part to just buying the whole set JRC offers. We have a lot of spares that we've collected for when things break in the future 🙂
I always think, well since I gotta pay for shipping, I might as well get one of these,that,those..oh,look at that, add to cart😁🤣🤣

I use Jenny’s all the time & have had nothing but good service & prompt delivery. I’ve probably got enough “spare” parts to get a good start on a 6s & a 4s projects 😂

When retail parts are on B/O, JennysRC always has them. As with many Kit breakers. In many cases you are buying whole assemblies. I end up with many spare parts I won't use. Sitting in my bin. Unless I have worn out parts to replace.
I was able to do a custom 1/7-1/6'ish Typhon build with all my spare JennysRC parts collected over the years.

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/1-6-typhon-from-my-take-off-parts-bin.32988/
Basically it is a recently released Fireteam, less the body and wheels. (Mojave chassis)

Edited.
Sounds like an absolute win

They are Great! Ted is really nice to work with as well!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back